• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atmosphere On Saturday

Everyone, lets get in the Saints faces from the moment they step on
    our hallowed turf. Remember all the great games and tradition of the
    HC. Beating Toulouse in Bordeaux, beating Leicester at Welford Road,
    Sale at TP, Wasps at TP. Remember the passion, the noise, the singing.
    I ask you all going to the game to give it everything you have!!! Sing,
    shout, roar. Wear the red! Come on Munster !!!!

The last few games especially with all the shennanigans that go on pre-match - that special "ruthless" "lovely" atmosphere seems to be gone?
    James Lovelock - "Enjoy life while you can. Because if you're lucky it's going to be 20 years before it hits the fan."

Comment

And remember the respect for the kickers. Or more accurately to kick those who don't respect kickers.
      Stewie: We\'re playing house...
      Lois: But that kid is all tied up!
      Stewie: Roman Polanski\'s house.

Comment

No problem with the repect for kickers - that is a Must for Munster.

But lets give them hell (in a nice way) with the atmosphere - Jesus remember the old days with Vickery jogging around the pitch before the game. Or even yer man Paul under the dropping ball - class [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
        James Lovelock - "Enjoy life while you can. Because if you're lucky it's going to be 20 years before it hits the fan."

Comment

I'll never forget the intensity of the noise before the sale match. The Sale team were on the pitch in a huddle awaiting Munster to come onto the pitch. The noise was so great, you could see the sale guys looking over their shoulders out of the huddle.... We had them beaten at that point imo

Comment

Yea poor old Henry Paul don't think he ever got over that day, was hosting a group from Gloucester that day and they thought Kingsholm was noisy and intimidating until they went to TP. Despite the defeat they thought it was one of the best grounds they had been to.

By comparison tomorrow is easy one a one point win needed
            I am one of the 5 clowns woo hoo

Comment

Originally posted by duffer09
              I'll never forget the intensity of the noise before the sale match. The Sale team were on the pitch in a huddle awaiting Munster to come onto the pitch. The noise was so great, you could see the sale guys looking over their shoulders out of the huddle.... We had them beaten at that point imo

That was unbelievable alright...I remember Andrew Sheridan looking around out of a huddle while medics were trying to revive Chabal after Rog and Axel tried to kill him. Sheridan was seen to mouth the words 'What sort of *&^%$* place is this'!

That was the same night that Billy Wizz was told in no uncertain terms where to go by an elderly supporter...ah happy days.

G'wan Munster!!!!
              \"Does he attract trouble? Put it like this, if total and utter trouble was thunder and lightning, he\'d be on top of the highest mountain in a thunderstorm, wearing wet copper armour shouting \'all Gods are b*****ds\'\"

Comment

There you all go again - history, history, history.

That was then, this is now.

No fear.</span></font>

Comment

Working...
                X