Ladies Get Another Argie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies Get Another Argie?

According to the rugby shorts in today's ST. A 22 year old newly capped prop capable of playing on either side.

Juan Gomez is his name, I think.

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

And just made his debut for the Pumas. Sounds good though, and available for the QF.

Comment

Doesn't matter, Wasps will win the HEC this season. [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog
        Doesn't matter, Wasps will win the HEC this season. [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
        What happened the Tiggers as your favourite team. Are you playing the field now??
        Munster to Win the HCUP in 2012!

Comment

Nope - just calling it as I see it, I would hate Wasps to win it - but I think they will.
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Another advance for Irish rugby. NOT[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Nope - just calling it as I see it, I would hate Wasps to win it - but I think they will.

ah, tell the truth, your just giving it to the team with the easiest 1/4 final[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
              Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

4 foreign props and 3 foreign half-backs at Leinster.

So much for Ireland first and province second.

Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
                Munster: Early Season
                Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
                Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
                Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathal

Your argument would carry more weight if a) you could actually field more than one munster born back and b) There were actually three foreign half backs in Leinster. There are two. And five Irish. We have more Irish halfbacks than any other province.

Comment

Originally posted by LLCOOLJ14

ah, tell the truth, your just giving it to the team with the easiest 1/4 final[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

That would be Biarritz V the useless Saints. [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Bob

Your argument would carry more weight if a) you could actually field more than one munster born back and b) There were actually three foreign half backs in Leinster. There are two. And five Irish. We have more Irish halfbacks than any other province.

So when Barry Murphy and Stringer line out only1 of them was born in Munster?Like how you bring in the born too, would love u to argue to Rog that he is not a Munsterman.

And you should be very proud that the development of a good,young number 10,J Sexton, is being totally slowed up by persisting with a 2nd rate Warner when choker was out injured
                      Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

So when Barry Murphy and Stringer line out only1 of them was born in Munster?Like how you bring in the born too, would love u to argue to Rog that he is not a Munsterman.

And you should be very proud that the development of a good,young number 10,J Sexton, is being totally slowed up by persisting with a 2nd rate Warner when choker was out injured
                        Stringer is a half back. Try to keep up. Did Warner start against Ulster or Munst...oh sorry, Magners League games. I forgot you don't @@@@SPAN style="font-style: italic;">do@@@@/SPAN> the magners league in munster. By the way, hows that Jeremy Manning working out for you [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Your first point is a total red herring and has nothing to do with Leinster signing yet another player in an area where we have little strength in depth at international level.

Oh yes, Warner is Irish-qualified, my mistake.

But since you threw in the red herring, it might carry more weight if you could regularily field a Leinster born halfback.
                          Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
                          Munster: Early Season
                          Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
                          Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
                          Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

Your first point is a total red herring and has nothing to do with Leinster signing yet another player in an area where we have little strength in depth at international level.

Oh yes, Warner is Irish-qualified, my mistake.

But since you threw in the red herring, it might carry more weight if you could regularily field a Leinster born halfback.
                            You mean like Gordan McIlwham and that Pucciarello chap? They're as irish as the hills those guys. And as soon as Willis returns from injury we will be fielding a Leinster born half back. Though we're sending enough down to help you out, how many is that now, three? And another on the way

Comment

Stringer is a half back. Try to keep up. Did Warner start against Ulster or Munst...oh sorry, Magners League games. I forgot you don't @@@@SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic">do@@@@/SPAN> the magners league in munster. By the way, hows that Jeremy Manning working out for you [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Not sure why Ill bother to reply,but there you go...didnt realise that when we split up in training between forwards and backs that they 1/2 backs need to go elsewhere as they wouldnt be considered backs "you could actually field more than one munster born back " And,being the great fan you are slagging the Munster support, Id guarantee Ive been to more leinster games this year than u...and u seem to have missed the point-Sexton played in the ML games true,but he would have played in europe too had they registered him and not wasted it with Warner...

Your very typical of 1 of these Leinster blow in fans who's opinionsI findcomical on the silent nights that are your home games.......
                              Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Working...
                              X