Connacht away jersey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connacht away jersey

anyone know where i can get one of these new all black yokes from?
    If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Try here

http://www.buy4now.ie/elverys/shoppi...c=C&catid= 3.20
    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

this is the one-sadly it isnt on the elverys link

If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

Doubt if it's real, MF - Connacht are sponsored by Aer Arann this season afaik.
        New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Doubt if it's real, MF - Connacht are sponsored by Aer Arann this season afaik.

Bank of Ireland are still the Main Sponsor. Aer Arann are one of 3 Associate Sponsors,the others being Days Hotel and Rugbytech.
          The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

they have played in the kit at least once

Comment

They think they are the all blacks [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]They'll be doing the diddly-i haka next.
              "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Comment

MF we just got word that the all black away jersey will be on sale from this weekend at elverys

Comment

thanks packie-they a e also now on the conancht website shop. i think they will also be in elverys by the weekend in connacht and around the country in a few weeks

Comment

that I'm not sure about. fiona keys of the connacht branch posted on the supporters site, I'll post as soon as I hear more

http://www.sportnetwork.net/boards/r...hp?f=966&i =2555&t=2555&sid=505

she says they will be around the province at the weekend but it could as easily be the country

Comment

wonder how the connemara all blacks feel about connacht hi-jacking their kit [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]
                      Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

thats up and running now mf, order away.

http://www.sportnetwork.net/boards/r...hp?f=966&i =2555&t=2555&sid=505

Comment

It looks well. I wish it was ours instead of that awful monochrome effort.
                          The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

sorry lads but that connacht away jersey is a fairly poor effort. take the crest and sponsors off it and you're not left with a very distintive connacht jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by socks
                              sorry lads but that connacht away jersey is a fairly poor effort. take the crest and sponsors off it and you're not left with a very distintive connacht jersey.

Personally would have like to see a smallpanel of greenon the Jersey, we're not Kiwi's after all. But Socks even you must admit that it's better looking than that Grey effort that CCC produced for you guys this year (Not sure of the signifigance of Grey to MR, the blue last year was better. We at least have black in our Logo/Flag).

I'd say if you put the two side by side and removethe crests and sponsors logos as yousuggest, there'd only be one winner I think. Rugbytech/Elvery's main weakness is their Merchandisingbut the kit they do produce certainly looks the business IMO..

Comment

Working...
                              X