Thanks from Leicester

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks from Leicester

I know, this should have been posted a week ago! But sincere thanks for your hospitality in Limerick over 'that' weekend. I know that the result helped, but my friend and I had a truly memorable time, and it was great to meet and talk to so many friendly, genuine rugby people.
    The advice we received from this forum before the weekend was great....and I love your weather!!
    Thanks to you all. Look forward to meeting you again in the semi final!! It should really be the final, shouldn't it?

Nick

cheers Nick, I am glad you enjoyed it. That's what it's all about at the end of the day
    Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

It should. But we can call it the Final. Winner gets to beat Biarritz (It's been done)

Glad you enjoyed the experience and the wonderful weather we specially imported so you could feel more at home.[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img] You were fantastic followers and true rugby people. Look forward to seeing you again in Limerick sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Nick
        I know, this should have been posted a week ago! But sincere thanks for your hospitality in Limerick over 'that' weekend. I know that the result helped, but my friend and I had a truly memorable time, and it was great to meet and talk to so many friendly, genuine rugby people.
        The advice we received from this forum before the weekend was great....and I love your weather!!
        Thanks to you all. Look forward to meeting you again in the semi final!! It should really be the final, shouldn't it?

Nick

Well done Nick. Weather I know is a problem herecompared to Leicester. I remember the firstround in Welford Road, a beautiful balmy day as far as I can recall....

Comment

Working...
        X