Plug comes home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug comes home

I understand that Leinster Rugby have agreed terms with Leo Cullen!

Bit worrying if true, Leinster signed 2 very good forwards for this season and looks like they've signed another 2 for next season and we've not signed anyone approaching their quality in the backs.
    Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
    Munster: Early Season
    Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
    Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
    Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

now if timmy ryan moves to dublin and cian healy or someone comes through ..happy days!
      The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
      - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Originally posted by Cathal
        Bit worrying if true, Leinster signed 2 very good forwards for this season and looks like they've signed another 2 for next season and we've not signed anyone approaching their quality in the backs.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

With Mal, Gleeson, Reggie, Green and Jackman looking fit for the knackers yardI wouldnt panic. They badly need front rows.

My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa

With Mal, Gleeson, Reggie, Green and Jackman looking fit for the knackers yardI wouldnt panic. They badly need front rows.

We're not the only ones! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
            New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Originally posted by Cathal

Comment

Originally posted by CarrigMan
                I understand that Leinster Rugby have agreed terms with Leo Cullen!

He stays with Leicester and Leinster pay his wages.
                The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

But that was in another country and besides, the wench is dead.

Comment

We're not the only ones! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

We have Timmy Ryan, Hurley, Le Puc, Kyriacou, FogertyandSheehan as back up to our first choice front rows. Any of them would walk into your first 15. We also have JOS, D.Ryan, Coughlan making a claim for second row / back row slots. Expect young Cronin to join that list next year. There is no other team in europe with the same number of quality young forwards coming through.

Is stare into a phone

Comment

I, for one, am not hugely worried about the forwards. There is a lot of quality there and more coming through.

It's the fact Leinster are signing players now in areas where they are fairly weak and we aren't. Esp. considering we're likely to lose Halstead, Payne and Kelly due to retirement which leaves us more than a little thin on the ground out wide.

Comment

I'd say DK has been looking for quality backs but finding it very hard to find them. No point buying in a load of guys who arent up to it like we have done at times in the past. Much better to pick up one or two quality players and mix and match with the best up and coming AIL / schoolsplayers.

Is stare into a phone

Comment

While we're hijacking the thread, I wonder how well we'd be served by bringing Irish backs who ply their trade in England back - or should we be looking anywhere and everywhere for the quality of players we should aspire to sign?

Comment

Clinton Huppert and Jason Jones Hughes might be available if the price is right
                            \"Golf is a game for c**ts\" Ronnie Drew

Comment

We have Timmy Ryan, Hurley, Le Puc, Kyriacou, FogertyandSheehan as back up to our first choice front rows. Any of them would walk into your first 15. We also have JOS, D.Ryan, Coughlan making a claim for second row / back row slots. Expect young Cronin to join that list next year. There is no other team in europe with the same number of quality young forwards coming through.

What in the wide earthly world made you think that I was referring to Munster, sewa, old chap?

You must be paranoid or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X