With all the fuss over Ulster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the fuss over Ulster

we havent slagged Leinster off in a while!. Sort yourselves out.

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Away to Wasps and Biarritz then Munster in the final is surely a bridge too far you would think?

The Wasps game should be a cracker, I think Leinster have what it takes to move them round the pitch and run riot. Not so sure about Biarritz in the semi though.

Vickery, Ibanez, Payne, Shaw, Palmer, JOC, Worsley, Dallaglio - Thats a class pack. They play 9 man rugbyvery well which is exactly what you need against Leinster.Only one winner of this game for me but they wont have what it takes to beat Biarritz.

My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

It's hard to see past Biarittz at the mo, but I think for all their conservatismsomeone just may catch them out yet
      Con Artist

Comment

Originally posted by sewa

Vickery, Ibanez, Payne, Shaw, Palmer, JOC, Worsley, Dallaglio - Thats a class pack. They play 9 man rugbyvery well which is exactly what you need against Leinster.Only one winner of this game for me but they wont have what it takes to beat Biarritz.

injured, great player, good player but slow in the loose, liability, good player, not back to his best at all yet, good player, old warhorse fading fast.

Their pack is better than ours up front(but then most are), locks areslightly in wasps favourbut shaw gives away a lot of penalties, our backrow is better almostman for man. Our backs are much more organised and skillful than theirs although they do have a few with good pace. Honestly believe this was the best team we could draw and we are the best team to unlock their rush defense.

Biarritz are a whole different kettle of fish though...
        The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
        - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

That is a seriously bruising pack. Shaw is the most underrated player in England.Even if Vickery is injured (dont forget he has three months to get fit) they have Bracken to come in whois afine player.JOC also has three months to get fullyfit and Dallaglio is still playing very well.They qualified from avery tough group by matchingCastres and USAP up front, both of whom have monstrous packs.
          My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
          X