• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leinster play an exciting brand of rugby

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Even though I am a facist, I don't want to be seen as a facist so can
    people please the gloating to only a few threads so I don' have to go
    around locking them and revealing my facistic tendancies?
    It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyFantastic
      Even though I am a facist, I don't want to be seen as a facist so can people please the gloating to only a few threads so I don' have to go around locking them and revealing my facistic tendancies?

You're new at this, Joey....give it another few months [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Threads like this do the good posters on mf.com no justice. Complete bulls**t and you know it! Leinster are the most exciting team in the HEC. We played s**te tonight and we know it and still we only lost by 6 points in awful conditions!

Comment

Don't rise to WUMs TCF - just ignore them and, like early morning erections, they'll just disappear after a few minutes.
          New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by thecoolfreak
            Threads like this do the good posters on mf.com no justice. Complete bulls**t and you know it! Leinster are the most exciting team in the HEC. We played s**te tonight and we know it and still we only lost by 6 points in awful conditions!

TCF, commiserations first of all, but that was the poorest Glaws team in years coached by a poor coach, and they were made to look like world beaters. Leinster should really have put them away by 20 points in the second half, with that wind.

p.s. it was s**te for both teams

Comment

Lets not forget Munster got whalloped out of sight twice by far worse Gloucester teams then this one.

Then again half you f**kwits wouldnt know this having just started supporting the team last May.

Grow up the lot of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Don't rise to WUMs TCF - just ignore them and, like early morning erections, they'll just disappear after a few minutes.

and again
                New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Its easy look exciting against teams like 5 point Edinburgh. The reality is that when the chips are down Leinster are nothing.

Comment

Stupid thread wildrover[img]smileys/thumb-down.gif[/img]This forum is meant to be about Munster
                    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by wildRover
                      Its easy look exciting against teams like 5 point Edinburgh. The reality is that when the chips are down Leinster are nothing.
                      What a stupid f**king post.

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
                        [img]smileys/thumb-down.gif[/img]This forum is meant to be about Munster
                        Opposition and Other Clubs.[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
                        The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by SkibRed
                          Lets not forget Munster got whalloped out of sight twice by far worse Gloucester teams then this one.

Then again half you f**kwits wouldnt know this having just started supporting the team last May.

Grow up the lot of you.

Well said Bambergas/Waves of Fear/Rovers Ultra. Now what say you on the state of Kempster?
                          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Skib, you've developed a habit of calling everyone who disagrees with
                            you a bandwagonner, please stop, it wasn't funny the first 500 times
                            and barring miracles, it won't get funny anything soon.
                            It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Oh please.. 2 of them werent me. Calm down with the obsession though its so 2002

Comment

Working...
                              X