X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leinster’s Originality

Hmm, considering we sing the Fields of Athenry can we really point
    fingers?
    It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

i suppose but no other rugby club blatantly uses a slogan like that besides maybe connaught

Comment

Pure childishness.
        Hello friends in Brussels. Baldy here

Comment

and "ALLEZ LES BLEU" when playing an English team.[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

There is a reason why Munster sing the fields - We couldnt agree on any
            other song, any other is either cork or limerick, shannon or munsters.
            The fields is none of the above, is a foreign song that we all have the
            same claim too. It is also a seriously emotive passionate song.

Leinster's chants include allez les blues - (So PAssé).

Come on ye boys in Blue - Dublin

Boring Boring Munster - support your team??????????

Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Still obsessed with Leinster, you sad, pathetic creatures of the night.
              New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Still obsessed with Munster, you sad, pathetic creature of the night [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by michael
                  Still obsessed with Munster, you sad, pathetic creature of the night [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] that'll be tomorrow night - but you'll be in Dolans so you'll miss it all [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]
                  New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Are you not joining us this weekend?

Comment

Are you not joining us this weekend?

I'm far too nervous - if the mighty Tigers win, I'll be insufferable and if they lose I'll be inconsolable.

So I'm playing it safe!

Comment

I'm sure there would be some ladies around perry square who could console you [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm sure there would be some ladies around perry square who could console you [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hmmmmmmmmmm, that's tempting. But I'd just be worried that they might have consoled either ofthese blokes earlier in the evening:

Comment

I fail to see the point to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy
                              I fail to see the point to this thread.

Here I am ! [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Do you go to any Leinster matches ? [img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X