Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good folk of Carlow / Kilkenny etc

Just in case there was any lingering doubt

Interesting to see where Leitrim is too by the way. I wouldnt have known that.

I see Mizen Head is now in Leinster...
    Rugby: it\'s not the winning, it\'s the taking apart

Comment

Many of the Leinstercounties outside Dublin support Munster![img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by dropkick

Many of the Leinstercounties outside Dublin support Munster![img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]
        Dont be ridiculous!

Comment

The poor sods, I weep for their contaminated souls.

Breastfed on the vileness of Gaelic Football and raised in a culture of parish rivalry and xenophobia,they are congenitally incapable of appreciating how lovely the game of rugby union can be when played the right way. Doomed forever to exist on a diet of lukewarm turnips and cabbage rather than dine on filet mignon, lobster, champagne and caviar,they deserve the unstinting sympathy of all of us.

Maybe the MRSC might consider arranging a fund raiser for them, later onin the season?

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by SkibRed

Interesting to see where Leitrim is too by the way. I wouldnt have known that.

Of course not, You come from Cork and according to the Cork Book of World Geography, The world is divided into five parts ( with apologies to Julius Caesar)
            <UL>
            <LI>Area0: The City Centre</LI>
            <LI>Area1:The Northside</LI>
            <LI>Area 2:The Southside</LI>
            <LI>Area 3: The County </LI>
            <LI>Area 4:The rest of the world ( incorporating " up the Country" ). </LI>[/list]

Comment

My parents refer to Crosshaven as 'Down Below' even though its up above.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

The poor sods, I weep for their contaminated souls.

Breastfed on the vileness of Gaelic Football and raised in a culture of parish rivalry and xenophobia,they are congenitally incapable of appreciating how lovely the game of rugby union can be when played the right way. Doomed forever to exist on a diet of lukewarm turnips and cabbage rather than dine on filet mignon, lobster, champagne and caviar,they deserve the unstinting sympathy of all of us.

Maybe the MRSC might consider arranging a fund raiser for them, later onin the season?

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]The Acerbic Poet of Bitterness- mightn't concur with his opinions, but always a joy to read his manifestation of Odium!

Comment

Working...
                X