No announcement yet.

Bertie at Leicester game ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone elsethink Berties presence might ratchet up the pressure on the GAA to do the right thing? [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Comment

I dunno, despite an intense dislike of FF, it can't do any harm to have
      Bertie there.
      It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyFantastic
        I dunno, despite an intense dislike of FF, it can't do any harm to have
        Bertie there.

I'll toe the party line here and say it's taking a ticket out of the hand of someone who has a genuine interest in being there, and isn't using it for personal and professional gain.

Although this may be influenced by my own intense dislike of FF.
        "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

on the other hand, it might help the branch secure gov funds or even
          get the local area improved. FF'ers like granting improvements to the
          townships they visit, like the Roman consuls they wish they were.
          It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Never happen Joey this isn't the nort side or the back end of Co. Kerry. Bertie thinks that this will gain him more votes. Man of the people my ars*[img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

I wonder if Bruffian is going to TP tomorrow. If so, I've some good news for the TP housekeeping staff - there'sno need to put any bog roll in the VIP jacks, because Bruffian willgladly lick Bertie's arse all afternoon.

seriously what age are you? 12? of all the keyboard warriors ive come across your the saddest,and its a sad group

also ive been meaning to ask you: you dont like the way munster play rugby,you dont like the way ff govern,so just what is it you have against popular winners? is it jealousy or what?
              g\'wan bruff!!

``The answer is not heavy- handed regulations that crush the entrepreneurial spirit and risk- taking of American capitalism. That\'s what\'s made our economy great.\"
              -Barack Obama

\"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics\"
              -thomas sowell

Comment

Come on Bruffian, you don't actually believe FF govern? They rent out
                the country to whoever pays them the most money.

Comment

and passports joey

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyFantastic
                    Come on Bruffian, you don't actually believe FF govern? They rent out
                    the country to whoever pays them the most money.

well if thats all there is to governing joey,amybe other countries should start taking notes,because its working great for us. im sure france,germany,italy would all love to know how to get unemployment down to our figures,but i wont get into this whole argument.

in fact i dont really want to get into this whole bertie in thomond issue considering its been donr to death in at least 2 other threads
                    g\'wan bruff!!

``The answer is not heavy- handed regulations that crush the entrepreneurial spirit and risk- taking of American capitalism. That\'s what\'s made our economy great.\"
                    -Barack Obama

\"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics\"
                    -thomas sowell

Comment

running again bruffian just like bertie tomorrow if I come across him he will be embarresed on tv. Mr make up man spent more on his make up then somebody on the bread line gets in a year. What a leader.....................

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud

running again bruffian just like bertie tomorrow if I come across him he will be embarresed on tv. Mr make up man spent more on his make up then somebody on the bread line gets in a year. What a leader.....................

how am i running?

your argument would be a lot more credible if it wasnt for the fact that EVERY major politician wears make up. let me repeat for the 70th time EVERY major politician wears make up.God you'd swear he was the first to ever do it! kenny,rabbitte and God help is Higgins would do the exact same in his position.

and yes he is a great leader,thats why the good people of Ireland will vore his government back in for a 3rd term in the summer,deal with it.
                        g\'wan bruff!!

-Barack Obama

-thomas sowell

Comment

How much would you he spends, sorry we spend, on make up?
                          The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Great leader? Now you're just trying to rise us.

Comment

Kinda sums up the entire thing. Game yesterday was a circus. Bertie tops it off. Too many women at the game and gobs**tes for that matter who haven't a clue about rugby. We may think we are the most knowledgeable supporters in the world - we probably are but most of them were watching the game in bars in town as they couldn't get tickets.

A Wake Up Call all round.

Comment

Bertie only brought 12 in with him, he paused in front of us at the gate and I made it a point of counting each of them as they slowly drove past. I hope it was caught on camera.
                                Hibernicis natione, Mumhan per gratiam Dei

Comment

Working...
                                X