Greetings from Leicester!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Leicester!

Did the collective sigh of relief from Welford Road, Leicester, reach you all on Saturday afternoon? Thank goodness that we disposed of Cardiff, so that our visit to you on Saturday can now be a real, meaningful game!
    I'm coming over to Limerick to bask in the atmosphere of two of Europe's top clubs battling it out...I can't wait...oh, and to enjoy your marvellous Irish hospitality as well, of course.
    Any ideas for places to drink both before and after the game? I hope that the North Terrace isn't too wet and wind swept come 5.30!!
    Best wishes.
    Nick

Welcome Lester Nick Dolans on Dock road is the place to be before and after.
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

I hope you have a great time and I'm sure you will. Werent Cardiff an absolute disgrace though?

Comment

Dolan's Nick.

Arrive early and leave late (the next morning).

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Nick
          Did the collective sigh of relief from Welford Road, Leicester, reach you all on Saturday afternoon? Thank goodness that we disposed of Cardiff, so that our visit to you on Saturday can now be a real, meaningful game!
          I'm coming over to Limerick to bask in the atmosphere of two of Europe's top clubs battling it out...I can't wait...oh, and to enjoy your marvellous Irish hospitality as well, of course.
          Any ideas for places to drink both before and after the game? I hope that the North Terrace isn't too wet and wind swept come 5.30!!
          Best wishes.
          Nick

It maybe be rainy and winswept, but I guarantee you wont get as wet as I did at Welford road. Soaked to the skin the whole way home to Dublin and then 3 hour drive to Waterford.

Comment

Working...
          X