Cookie forfeit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cookie forfeit

Y.Munsters wanted a postponment of their cup game with Dolphin this weekend due to a number of injuries and also on account that apparently some of them were travelling to the Bourgoin game.

Dolphin refused & Munsters had to forfeit and thus I think also had to forfeit the points in their junior game.....Aheeeeeeeeeeeem !

Booooooooooooooooooo
    Con Artist

Originally posted by Valencia

Y.Munsters wanted a postponment of their cup game with Dolphin this weekend due to a number of injuries and also on account that apparently some of them were travelling to the Bourgoin game.

Dolphin refused & Munsters had to forfeit and thus I think also had to forfeit the points in their junior game.....Aheeeeeeeeeeeem !

Booooooooooooooooooo

Might agree for a postponement on grounds of injuries but including the number of players travelling to see another game was a bit rich. I'm sure this fixture didn't fall out of the sky late last week, anyway poor form by Dolphin. Tho' when a re-fixed match could take place might have made their decision for them.

Comment

Young Munsters asking for favours from Dolphin after the fiasco last season? There was only ever going to be one answer!

Comment

Working...
      X