• Show
Clear All

Superb Leinster

Watched the Leinster V Edinburgh game and I must say that Leinster
    were a joy to behold. 49-10 with Shane Horgan getting 3 and Gordon
    D'Arcy on fire. Rob Kearney scored a great solo try early on and then
    Leinster defended for 20 mins before breaking out for Contepemi to
    finish a great move. Apart from two Edinbrgh tries it was all Leinster
    after that with Keogh and Hogan shining bright.

It'd be a great final if we met them.
    Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

I agree,excellent performance
    What once were vices,now are habits

Comment

Very much appreciated folks.

Just in the door from the match. Favourite try was probably Keoghs. Seeing Jackman in full flight down the wing was great. If he'd shown this sort of form a year ago he'd be on the plane to the WC. Had to laugh when Shaggy went over for one of his tries and 3 Edinburgh players were down injured on their line after getting in the way.

Comment

Edinburgh lost 2 centres in 1st half so that made it hard but for me Darcey was best player on pitch..he is some player

Comment

A superb performance in all fairness.

Comment

Very impressive performance alright regardless of the quality of the opposition. Darcy and horgan seemed to be able to cut through the edinburgh defence at will. I'd venture to say that both these players are more vital to ireland's chances in the 6N that a certain BOD at present....

Comment

Originally posted by Cling Cling

Very impressive performance alright regardless of the quality of the opposition. Darcy and horgan seemed to be able to cut through the edinburgh defence at will. I'd venture to say that both these players are more vital to ireland's chances in the 6N that a certain BOD at present....

Bigtime,

Thought Hogan had a superb game in the loose

Comment

That was very enjoyable.

Comment

great performance

Darce and Hogan are showing they are the true genius behind leinster and not drico

To not give it everything, is to sacrifice the gift.

Comment

Of the Irish players Darcy impressed he has some step. Hopefully he can keep that form for the six nations and world cup.
                    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

How about Cheika though? Trevor Hogan has gained immeasurably from the move as has Keogh. In fact, Keogh must now be a true possibility for the WC squad. Ulster were poor again today and that backrow is no great shakes in all fairness. Poor oul Best has to do it all it seems.
                      Hello friends in Brussels. Baldy here

Comment

Even the Cook Island prop Wright has a good game, albeit against limited opposition

Comment

I think limited opposition is correct, but as I said before you can only play what's in front of you & Leinster were clinical. That said I predict they'll suffer in tighter games
                          Con Artist

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Mon
                            Even the Cook Island prop Wright has a good game, albeit against limited opposition

To be fair, a lot of the early criticism was very harsh. He had a total of 2 days training pior to his debut and has made big strides in each game. Was talking to some people who'd know, and they said that being at Leinster is really important to him.

Comment

Fair point. Thought he was very good today. Hopefully more to come. Scrum was very solid. Gave a great platform.

Comment

Working...
                              X