Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 14 Highlights on S4C

On now.

They showed the clip of Yannick Bru landing Serge Besten with a real haymaker. Straight red card.
    Castres v Agen on at the moment.
    Full highlights of BO v ST in a few minutes.

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

They'rethe games from the weekend before Christmas!
    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Bloody Taff's.
      Still it's some hit.

Comment

It was - a great win for 14 manToulouse too! But not as great as Bourgoin's 9 - 0 trouncing of them last Saturday! Good old Laloo!
        New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing The Milkman and Pelous chowing down on hot-dogs and beer at HT.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born
            I'm looking forward to seeing The Milkman and Pelous chowing down on hot-dogs and beer at HT.

Brennan came on I think - but Pelous was injured - although he's singing in the changing room after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Brennan came on I think - but Pelous was injured - although he's singing in the changing room after the game.
              According to his column in today's IT he was the 23rd man. He was sitting with Pelous in the stand. When they were doing the video analysis of the game both of them were cuaght in flagrante delicto by tv cameras.

Comment

Perfectly good try disallowed for ST.

Comment

Perfectly good try disallowed for ST.

Agreed - and Brusque's expression gave the game away too! Very bad reffing, unless he can't use the TMO.

Comment

I thought the Top 14 and in-goal tj's?

Comment

I thought the Top 14 and in-goal tj's?

It has [img]smileys/confused.gif[/img] - so where was he, I wonder? Anyway, at least Toulouse got the win.

Comment

The Milkman said that they brought 6 cases of beer back with them on the bus, something that hasn't happened too often in his time at the club.

Comment

TWIB - did you watch the ML highlights on S4C after Top 14? They showed a Welsh Club game between Ebbw Vale and Bridgend [37 - 23 ft] that had some sensational tries in it. Quality rugby.

Comment

No after the BO v ST game I switched over as the studio analysts appeared to be suffering from severe hairballs. I had to content myslef with The Daily Show. TBH I'm starved of rugby action at the moment. The odd few games on B2W and S4C.

Comment

No after the BO v ST game I switched over as the studio analysts appeared to be suffering from severe hairballs. I had to content myslef with The Daily Show. TBH I'm starved of rugby action at the moment. The odd few games on B2W and S4C.

Do what I do - freeze it for about 15 minutes and then watch it straight through speeding throughall the ads and chat!

Did you notice that S4C are showing HEC highlights over the weekend

21.10 - 22.10 on Sat, 19.00 - 20.00 on Sun and 22.00 - 23.00 on Mon.

Comment

Working...
                              X