Anyone like to play rugby in Sydney Austr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone like to play rugby in Sydney Austr

Hi my name is David and I’m an Irish man living and playing rugby in Sydney Australia. The club is the Petersham Rugby club situated very close to the CBD of Sydney. The club in the second oldest in New South Wales and has a great long tradition of touring. The club is looking to strengthen its links and increase it number of foreign players.

Petersham has asked me to see what I can do to encourage my fellow brothers to come and join the club. I spoke to the IRFU and they recommend that I hit the forum pages. If you are in Australialace or coming to Sydney in the future and would love to play and experience rugby at a more intense and exciting level than you may have in the past please don’t hesitate to contact us. Petersham has six graded sides and can cater for all talent levels.

Petersham is an amateur club and as such can not afford to pay players but where possible can assist with short term accommodation or possible employment.

The season is March to August and pre season starts in the middle of January. This is the perfect time as summer comes to an end and autumn and winter rugby in Sydney is a special experience leaving plenty of time for any wannabe back packer to travel.

If your interested and want further details you can contact me on the below email address

David@triforce.com.au

petershamrugby@gmail.com" Petershamrugby@gmail.com

www.petersham.rugby.net.au

if I was you David I would rewrite your email to nameatwereever.com will save on spam!
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

jayus to many mods cannot keep up[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Hi all,

Just just wanted to reiterate David's sentiments above.
        Petersham RFC is a fantastic club in Sydney & can cater for
        all talents & skill levels.

It's a very social club & has a strong tradition of recruiting
        expats.

If your in Sydney & want to play rugby - get involved!

See - http://www.petershamrugby.com/
        or PM me.

http://www.petershamrugby.com/

Comment

Anyone in Brisbane interested in playing should check out

http://www.brisbaneirish.com.au/

"The club was formed mostly because there was a need to gather all the
          Guinness drinking rugger types in Brisbane together so that all the
          Irish and not so Irish could come together for a good hard game of Rugby
          and talk about it for weeks over a pint or two."

Was supposed to have a sign-on day for this club yesterday but postponed until next Saturday 22nd instead due to the floods. Sound like a good club so will be signing up on Saturday followed by a few pints with the other players, club members and management. Training due to start the following Tuesday, the 25th.
          Progress isn\'t made by early risers. It\'s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.
          - Robert Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by RentACrowd
            Anyone in Brisbane interested in playing should check out

http://www.brisbaneirish.com.au/

"The club was formed mostly because there was a need to gather all the
            Guinness drinking rugger types in Brisbane together so that all the
            Irish and not so Irish could come together for a good hard game of Rugby
            and talk about it for weeks over a pint or two."

Was supposed to have a sign-on day for this club yesterday but postponed until next Saturday 22nd instead due to the floods. Sound like a good club so will be signing up on Saturday followed by a few pints with the other players, club members and management. Training due to start the following Tuesday, the 25th.
            Had gym session tonight as pitches are still drenched from the floods. Wrecked after it but good bunch of lads. Will be in gym for next 3 weeks. 1st friendly game is on 12th Feb. Sign on is this saturday, followed by plenty of beers
            Progress isn\'t made by early risers. It\'s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.
            - Robert Heinlein

Comment

Working...
            X