Girv injury not serious

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girv injury not serious

Heard from one of the lads in Dublin that Dempsey has no breaks or ligament damage and they expect him back for the HC games in Jan......

Good news for Irl and the ladyboyz
    Seas suas agus troid!

Good.
    Hope Not Hate

Comment

Saw Cheika on RTE news. Semed to be reasonably happy that Swerve will be fit in time for their next HEC match.[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toyman

Saw Cheika on RTE news. Semed to be reasonably happy that Swerve will be fit in time for their next HEC match.[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

Hey, he said the same about Contepomi being ready for the Munster game - and we all now know differently.

BTW - I hope Dempsey is ready to return to rugby in the short run.

Comment

<!-
          var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
          var SymReal;

Sym()
          {
          window.open = SymWinOpen;
          if(SymReal != null)
          SymReal();
          }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
          {
          if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
          SymReal&#079;nLoad();
          window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
          SymReal = window.;
          window. = Sym;
          }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
          window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

That is good news. He got hurt right in front of us and he was in serious pain.
          "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Comment

Glad to hear that, he looked to be in serious pain alright.
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Payne taking him out was the turning point in the game. ROG then just
              took the piss out of Kearney giving Munster great field position

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy
                Payne taking him out was the turning point in the game. ROG then just too the piss out of Kearney giving Munster great field position

WUM

Comment

Payne taking him out was the turning point in the game. ROG then just
                  took the piss out of Kearney giving Munster great field position
                  I couldn't agree more. Such a pity that Swerve is such a faffing spacker otherwise he might have been able to stand up like a man instead of rolling around like Ben Gissing.

@@@@SPAN style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Gwan bite@@@@/SPAN>
                  The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac

Payne taking him out was the
                    turning point in the game. ROG then just too the piss out of Kearney
                    giving Munster great field position

WUM

Not at all. I deal in facts. People cant deal with that here

Comment

epaddy maybe if you had come down for the game people might have a bit more respect for you. Stop WUMing you lost accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
                        epaddy maybe if you had come down for the game people
                        might have a bit more respect for you. Stop WUMing you lost accept
                        it.

McCloud, do you honestly think I need or want the respect of people on
                        here? I have long accepted we lost the match. I can accept these things
                        instantly.

Comment

If you don't want respect why bother posting here? BTW with the posts you have put up on here I rather think you have not accepted the result. This is a post about one of your players were people are saying hope the injury is not serious and you come WUMing here[img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
                            If you don't want respect why bother posting here? BTW
                            with the posts you have put up on here I rather think you have not
                            accepted the result. This is a post about one of your players were
                            people are saying hope the injury is not serious and you come WUMing
                            here[img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]

Where am I wumming? All i said was that payne took girv out, which he
                            did. Then that ROG nailed his replacement which turned the game. I dont
                            see the big deal. Regarding respect, why would I care what people on
                            the net think of me?

Comment

Maybe if you turned your great thoughts to the game and watched it you would see that Payne did not take Girv "out" btw if you have no interest in your players Girv's injury is to his ankle. Nothing to do with the claim he was taken out with a shoulder charge. ROG nailed his replacement[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]This from the guy who says ROG cannot tackle. Turn your PC off epaddy your having a bad day[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X