X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please do not read this thread.

Nothing to see
    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Devlin re-appeared on Albi's bench for the first time in a while too, big
    win for them yesterday.
    It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

removed
      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

I don't quite see the point in that - surely it means play attritional rugby v your close opponents then run riot against the minnows - doesn't really promote champagne rugby through theentire fixture list????

Could be good news on the start date - catch Clermont & Toulouse cold......

Comment

nothing at all

Comment

Thread already underway, OD

http://www.munsterfans.com/forum/for....asp?TID=13466

Comment

It gives me great pleasure to declare this thread formally CLOSED.

Comment

Working...
              X