No announcement yet.

Ulster Bank League 2018-2019 Talk/Gossip/Rumours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nenagh only Munster club to lose to non Munster opposition. Anyone at a game?
    2A
    Blackrock College 30 Galwegians 20
    Cashel 26 Dolphin 10
    Navan 36 Nenagh 16
    Queen's University 19 Old Crescent 21
    UL Bohemians 10 Highfield 36

2B
    Dungannon 28 Skerries 25
    Corinthians 11 Belfast Harlequins 15
    MU Barnhall 36 Rainey Old Boys 14
    Sunday's Well 20 Sligo 17
    Wanderers 17 Greystones 24

2C
    Ballina 23 Omagh 19
    City of Derry 29 Tullamore 15
    Malahide 19 Bangor 44
    Midleton 35 Bruff 8
    Thomond 33 Seapoint 22

Comment

Great win up North last week, went backwards last night though. Looks like 2A will be a division where everyone can win on any given day.
      Its deja vu all over again!!!

Comment

Great game in the 'Dyke tonight. Con led 15-3 at halftime but College came back strongly and led 18-15 halfway through the second half. Con went in in the corner with three or four minutes left.

College put the restart out on the full, Con took the Scrum on halfway and the game petered out.

College 18 (2T) Con 20 (3T) 1-4

Only for the Con Scrum which was well in top all through it would have been College's night .
        Last edited by Piquet; 13th-October-2018, 10:29. Reason: Removed some erroneous information.

Comment

Won by a point. 13-12. Fantastic to get first win of league. Not great game but getting 4 points on board all that matters

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
            Great game in the 'Dyke tonight. Con led 15-3 at halftime but College came back strongly and led 18-15 halfway through the second half. Con went in in the corner with three or four minutes left.

College put the restart out on the full, Con took the Scrum on halfway and the game petered out.

College 18 (2T) Con 20 (3T) 1-4

Only for the Con Scrum which was well in top all through it would have been College's night .

Boomer came on for ten or fifteen minutes. He didn't look remotely fit but did his job in the tight and, most importantly, walked off when subbed near the end.
            Cheers for that. The educated look to have a strong backline but the pack just doesn’t look AIL 1 standard. Did Travis Cooney get a run?

Great to see O’Connor back too. What a horror injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            \"In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane\"

Comment

Boomer won’t be back till December.

Comment

Then who was the replacement Loosehead that came on for Con last night?

I asked the man in front of me, who was taking copious notes all through, who he was and he said "O'Connor, I can't think of his nickname" "Boomer" I said, "That's right" said he.

EDIT Although now that I look at Boomer's squad photo on the Munster Rugby site, he isn't the player that I saw last night.

Sorry about that.
                Last edited by Piquet; 13th-October-2018, 10:28.

Comment

Working...
                X