No announcement yet.

Ulster Bank League 2018-2019 Talk/Gossip/Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm confused. 'Tarf have lost two props so they have brought on their reserve hooker and scrums will be uncontested.

As I understand it, though, 'Tarf will have to go down to 14 for the next scrum.

Is that right.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
      I'm confused. 'Tarf have lost two props so they have brought on their reserve hooker and scrums will be uncontested.

As I understand it, though, 'Tarf will have to go down to 14 for the next scrum.

Is that right.
      Yes. Scrums uncontested as not a qualified player to play prop. They can bring on another available front row if they have one but have to go to 14

Comment

Duncan Williams scores in the corner. TMO checked was he in touch before he grounded (he wasn't) and was Jermyn ahead of the kicker at the start of the move (he wasn't) but not whether the pass from Jermyn to Williams was forward (it was, IMO) Con lead 19-13 60 gone.

As I thought, an uncontested scrum occured and the 'Tarf 13 has to go off, for how long, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
          Yes. Scrums uncontested as not a qualified player to play prop. They can bring on another available front row if they have one but have to go to 14
          for the rest of the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post

for the rest of the game?
            yes

Comment

25-13 to Con now with 10 mins to play
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
                yes
                But not 'till there's a Scrum. That's weird.

Comment

French YC for Con for deliberate knock on
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Comment

Con get a late penalty and win 28-13

Comment

Working...
                    X