Who's good to supply gear?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's good to supply gear?

We're a small Kerry club looking to finally buy some good gear this year? We've had a look around and some lads prefer this brand and other lads prefer another brand.

I was hoping to get a few opinions on what/who represents the best value & quality out there at present.

I'm not gonna say who we are yet as I'd imagine every rep in the country turning up first day back training.If i could just get a few honest opinions to start with I'd appreciate it.

Thanking you

Azzurri are horribly expensive & not the greatest to deal with.. stay away.
    Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Shop Rugby are pretty good, they do deliver to ROI, but not sure for how much.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	concy-ryan-04.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	2477326
        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Kukri. They do a lot of good stuff. You can design your gear etc. (086) 104 5233 that's their rep for Munster. Graham
          My hair is more important than timekeeping!

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]6743[/ATTACH]
            Thanks John but I'd prefer Rugby Gear.

Comment

Would ye be down Iveragh way?
              Con Artist

Comment

If ye've a tight budget, i'd look to going to lovells.co.uk or rugbystore.co.uk. They do good brands for a lot cheaper

Comment

Panther Sports who Eoin Cahill of Bruff deals with supply decent gear at reasonable prices... Azzuri gear is quite good as well and are an irish company so try keep it Irish if you can!

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                    Panther Sports who Eoin Cahill of Bruff deals with supply decent gear at reasonable prices... Azzuri gear is quite good as well and are an irish company so try keep it Irish if you can!
                    and they're in Waterford!!
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

good service and able to replace jerseys is as important as quality...having gone with the lot over the years for me O'Neills good quality ,good design,Irish, bit expensive but worth it in the long run

Comment

Panther or O'Neills
                        Stand up and fight

Comment

Kooga have a rep based local now, I have her number if interested.

Comment

Lynx Sport by a mile. good designs at a decent price plus they are irish and base in bantry so you could save on delivery
                            http://www.lynx-sports.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X