X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian_Cullen15
    replied
    Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
    what would you propose about improving facilities for attendees of games and links with communities?

From a Cork point of view the CIT and UCC could be used to host games.

From a community point of view i suppose more visits to schools and support of charities.

Leave a comment:

• ormond lad
    replied
    Originally posted by Christian_Cullen15 View Post

Didn't get a chance to read that article as i don't buy that Newspaper. I cant see the IRFU investing much money in the league.

One of the problems with AIL is that they have poor facilities for customers.

Another is that some have poor links with their communities.
    what would you propose about improving facilities for attendees of games and links with communities?

Leave a comment:

• Christian_Cullen15
    replied
    Brendan fanning has good article on future of league. Should league below division 1 be regionalised. Money invested in league etc
    Didn't get a chance to read that article as i don't buy that Newspaper. I cant see the IRFU investing much money in the league.

One of the problems with AIL is that they have poor facilities for customers.

Another is that some have poor links with their communities.

Leave a comment:

• ormond lad
    replied
    Brendan fanning has good article on future of league. Should league below division 1 be regionalised. Money invested in league etc

Leave a comment:

• ormond lad
    replied
    Originally posted by Point View Post

It's hard to see where Dolphin go from here
    reinvest in underage. They're 4th club in the city now. Cant see them falling down to 2C or further any time soon but need to get age grade competing more.

Leave a comment:

• Point
    replied
    We lost again last night. Would be good to be in relegation playoffs and not have straight relegation to 2B. Its ourselves and Dolphin who will be relegated to 2B and in playoff with the 3 2B sides. Just have to see who will be relegated automatically
    It's hard to see where Dolphin go from here

Leave a comment:

• ormond lad
    replied
    We lost again last night. Would be good to be in relegation playoffs and not have straight relegation to 2B. Its ourselves and Dolphin who will be relegated to 2B and in playoff with the 3 2B sides. Just have to see who will be relegated automatically

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    Today's fiver for Con in College Park puts them into the Playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    College 12(2T) 'Nure 14(2T) 1-4.

Leave a comment:

• Point
    replied
    Old Belvedere 12 17 Highfield

A huge result for the 'Field

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    College 12(2T) 'Nure 7(1T) at HT.

Leave a comment:

• Point
    replied
    OLD Belvedere vs Highfield | Rugby Union - All Ireland League Div 1B

Live Streaming. Highfield would take a massive step forward if they could win today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7SF8Wdn_SE

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    The rain arrives as the teams go off after the warmups.

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    A strong crosswind into the Pavillion, here at the 'Dyke. It's dry so far. Mr Erskine is in charge.

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    I see the Corinthians Sligo game has been pushed back to 6:00. All other games appear to be going ahead as scheduled.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X