No announcement yet.

Munster Junior Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richmond 26 (3T,1C, 3P) Crosshaven 10 (1P, 1T, 1C)

Comment

any other results? Heard Thurles won well. Not confirmed though.

Comment

Clonmel 3 - 8 Cashel

Comment

Clan 3 - Galbally 3
          \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
          Dalai Lama

Comment

Re the comments on Senans - to mention names is well out of order - maybe Munsternut would like to provide his own name seeing as he is so free with doing the same without the permission of others.

With regard to the Head Coach at Senans - a mored dedicated clubman you would not find in Munster and I have found him to be an excellent coach. If there is one problem it is that he has been coach of the club for well over a decade and sometimes it doesn't matter who you are - Declan Kidney or an U/10 coach - the players eventually feel that they are listening to the same stuff over and over. This year I think he has actually been very good - the problem is that the players are probably tuned out. Nobodys fault - just the way things go.

A bit of respect for the man would be welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Junior

Re the comments on Senans - to mention names is well out of order - maybe Munsternut would like to provide his own name seeing as he is so free with doing the same without the permission of others.

With regard to the Head Coach at Senans - a mored dedicated clubman you would not find in Munster and I have found him to be an excellent coach. If there is one problem it is that he has been coach of the club for well over a decade and sometimes it doesn't matter who you are - Declan Kidney or an U/10 coach - the players eventually feel that they are listening to the same stuff over and over. This year I think he has actually been very good - the problem is that the players are probably tuned out. Nobodys fault - just the way things go.

A bit of respect for the man would be welcome.
              He can't be that bad a coach seen as Senan's are Div 1.

All clubs have underlying problems and i don;t think this site is the place for it.

The majority of people involved in club rugby in Munster give up their free time in some matter or form to help their respective clubs and this alone deserves respect.

[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img] [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img] [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img] [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img] [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img] [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img] [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img] [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
              When your right, no one remembers. When your wrong, no one forgets.

Comment

Guys, Can everyone check their own replies, as some of the replies with quotesstill contain the peoples names.

Comment

Cobh 17- Skibb 8

Good result for Cobh.

Comment

Originally posted by A2LUE42
                    Guys, Can everyone check their own replies, as some of the replies with quotesstill contain the peoples names.
                    Done.
                    \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                    Dalai Lama

Comment

Watched the Clonmel -Cashel game Sunday.We played well but Cashel had just too muchclass and now they have grit too-they must be kicking themselves about losing to Richmond first game-otherwise surely 3 in a row winners?

Comment

Originally posted by Gnashville
                        Watched the Clonmel -Cashel game Sunday.We played well but Cashel had just too muchclass and now they have grit too-they must be kicking themselves about losing to Richmond first game-otherwise surely 3 in a row winners?

Ive never heard a more pro-cashel, clonmel man. Class and grit?? Was it not a 8-3 game?? If they had so much class why didnt thy put 20 or 30 points on Clonmel? I wasnt at the match but i heard their try was a simple overlap. Not wanting to take anything from Cashels win, they deserved it anddid well to beat a team who hammered Richmond just before christmas.

Comment

Maybe didnt put that too well.cashel always looked dangerous in the backs and our defence was heroic to keep them out but they defended well too.What actually happened was that there were periods when one side dominated for maybe 10 minutes at a time while the other defended like mad-then it swung around the other way.It wasnt one of those boring low scoring games-either side could have won 25-20 or something like that.Anyone else there that saw it?

Comment

Jesus. Munsternut I am far from new to Senans and know all the guys u mention. which is wrong btw and they will not be happy to see their names mentioned over the internet. I have been at every AGM for the past 10 - 15 years and If you are a club member you are entitled to your say at the AGM. I am actually good friends with one of those you have mentioned. The guys were never denied they right to speak at an agm.
                            www.stsenansrugby.com

Comment

Originally posted by killer_penguin
                              Originally posted by Canterbury

Uncalled for. No need to mention names.

Someone please edit the names.
                              + 1

Sorry - should have spotted this post sooner. I have edited the names in a couple of posts.

If you do see anything liks this again please click on the "Report" button and one of the Mods will sort it quickly.
                              Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Comment

Originally posted by Here comes the boom

Originally posted by Gnashville

Ive never heard a more pro-cashel, clonmel man. Class and grit?? Was it not a 8-3 game?? If they had so much class why didnt thy put 20 or 30 points on Clonmel? I wasnt at the match but i heard their try was a simple overlap. Not wanting to take anything from Cashels win, they deserved it anddid well to beat a team who hammered Richmond just before christmas.

Think hammered is a bit strong, Richmond outscored Clonmel in the second half with 14 players against Clonmel and the Ref.

Comment

Working...
                                X