No announcement yet.

Munster Junior Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there many games being called off today ?? What's conditions like in Cork, I saw Crosshaven V Thurles & Castleisland V Bandon is off

Comment

Newport 3 - 24 St Senans. BP.

Comment

Originally posted by munsterdick View Post
        Are there many games being called off today ?? What's conditions like in Cork, I saw Crosshaven V Thurles & Castleisland V Bandon is off
        Playing next Saturday so? Kanturk V Marys postponed match set for that date.

Comment

Originally posted by blackandwhite View Post
          Newport 3 - 24 St Senans. BP.
          Title is Senans to lose now

Comment

Originally posted by isola ciarrai View Post
            Title is Senans to lose now

still 25 points up for grabs and only 3 points in it if Kinsale get BP tomorrow, with that margin Senans havent won a thing until the last kick of a ball against Crosshaven on the 9th of March
            Im here to spread the word..common sense is not just for animals

Comment

Spoken like a true club man...
              \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
              Dalai Lama

Comment

Mallow vs Kanturk
                NCW vs Kilfeacle
                Old Christians vs Galbally
                St. Marys vs Clonmel
                Tralee ​vs Cobh

Comment

Christians and Galbally game off due to flooded pitch

Comment

Saints beat Clonmel 18 3--- 6 pens to 1 , niggly game lots of yellows 2 to Saints 3 to Clonmel. Saints scrum well on top and won lots of pens which Ben Sargent and Ben Martin converted.I hear Kanturk won well which sets up a big showdown next Saturday between them and Saints,

Comment

Was at the Mallow match today and Kanturk won handy enough,but I would like to know why Mallow had such poor support present?

Comment

went to the Marys Clonmel match, there was a great crowd and in poor conditions. Marys bullied Clonmel for pretty much the whole game. Should be a cracker next week against Kanturk might take a spin down

Comment

kanturk vs st. marys.......city slickers vs the kanturk kulchies......

Comment

Mallow had good support but had nothing to shout about so the crowd was kept silent. Out muscled up front, Kanturk are very very strong. Next weeks game against Mary's should be a cracker

Comment

i see last weeks postponed games are refixed for the 12th of January

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                                Mallow had good support but had nothing to shout about so the crowd was kept silent. Out muscled up front, Kanturk are very very strong. Next weeks game against Mary's should be a cracker
                                I agree with you about next Sundays game against Marys and You could be right about the Mallow support BAMBAM but I was speaking to a well seasoned kanturk supporter at the game and he named nearly everybody and told me that kanturk support were 3:1 in favour, also I thought it was appalling to charge children €1 addmission to the grounds

Comment

Working...
                                X