Munster Junior Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John123
    I agree re Collig, they look in deep doo doo.  They have a far weaker team this year than they did last year when promoted.  Senan's are fooked too, have NO chance of survival without Stephen Ryan.
    Don't think they'll be cannon fodder, they have lost a few players but have a few new faces two. Should have a very strong scrum against Waterparks apparently poor scrum. Always had a decent backline and John O'Neill could do a bit of damage from the wing...

Comment

John O Neill is playing with Colig?!!!!!

I thought once you had gottten your insurance payout you cant play anymore, he is getting on now but I wouldnt like to be facing him!

Comment

Division 1 : Cobh, Richmond, Skibb, Clon, Tralee, Waterpark.

Division 2 : Bandon, Galbally, Kanturk, Kinsale, Christians, Clan.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbin

John O Neill is playing with Colig?!!!!!

I thought once you had gottten your insurance payout you cant play anymore, he is getting on now but I wouldnt like to be facing him!
          [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Re : Waterpark v Clonmel

Read the report on thier website and noticed that the had lost a prop and had a flanker in the bin when Clonmel got over for a try. Also in the second half had aforward in the bin when Clonmel got a push over try. Wouldn't write them off yet.

They have drawn Monivea (away) in the AIB All Ireland Cup. This should be interesting after their last meeting !!!

Comment

Is it just me or are there a lot of Waterpark sh**e talkers in here?</span>
              </span>
              \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
              Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by JIMMY D

Re : Waterpark v Clonmel

Read the report on thier website and noticed that the had lost a prop and had a flanker in the bin when Clonmel got over for a try. Also in the second half had aforward in the bin when Clonmel got a push over try. Wouldn't write them off yet.

They have drawn Monivea (away) in the AIB All Ireland Cup. This should be interesting after their last meeting !!!
                So what you're saying is they've no discipline either ... On top of a dodgy scrum?

Comment

Only know a few results. Newcastle surprisingly beat Kanturk, Christians won handy, Youghal beat Clan, Dungarvan lost to Carrick, Fermoy beat Shandon and Waterpark won but struggled againt 'Collig.

Comment

Heard that clonmel and cashel both lost. can anyone confirm?. kinsale beat newport and bandon bt st marys. kanturk result a bit of a surprisealright

Comment

Cashel lost 12-3 anyway!!

Comment

Originally posted by stringerbell
                        Cashel lost 12-3 anyway!!
                        Fancied that alright. Richmond look like the team to beat in Div. 1. My only gauge is pre-season form, but they've obviously carried it through.

Div. 2 is throwing up more surprises again. I know it's a cliché at this stage, but it really is all about trying to win a game or two on the road.

Comment

I cant believe Clonmel lost (supposedly)!! They were one of the favourites!! But then again its early days yet!

Comment

Can confirm Clonmel lost 13-11 [img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by alexmcred
                              Can confirm Clonmel lost 13-11 [img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

How did that happen? Will I assume the Ref was bad [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Canterbury

Originally posted by alexmcred
                                Can confirm Clonmel
                                lost 13-11 [img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

How did that happen?  Will I assume the Ref was bad
                                [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]
                                But of course the Ref was bad how else could we loose? Didn't get to
                                see the match unfortunatly [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X