No announcement yet.

Munster Junior Leagues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at that match too, Clonmel backs looked dangerous and their pack were making mince meat out of them in scrums but the old trick using the props worked a treat again. It should be allowed to have an extra sub on the bench and it must be a prop or if all the front row are injured and it has to go uncontested then you cant bring on another player, usually a backrow which is a huge advantage. Apart from that, Waterpark looked good at times and will def win matches and take a few big scalps this season.

Comment

Thats some result for Kilfeacle!! I was thinking they would struggle a bit compared to last season but it looks like cashel are the ones who are after slipping a bit!! Clonmel looking very dangerous as well, a few weeks back i was thinking it would be a fairly poor Div 1 but now its looks like it will be fairly competitive.

Great win for Kinsale against youghal, really turned it on in the second half, they set their stall out fairly early.. Christians did well to get the 5 pts up in marys, tough game by all accounts..Anyone at any of the Div 2 games??

Comment

Ennis look to be in deep trouble. I reckon Muskerry are virtually the worst team in the league, with Ennis obviously taking up that mantle now!
        \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
        Dalai Lama

Comment

<s&#111;ng>Munster Junior League Division 1:</span></font>

</s&#111;ng>week Ending 18th October</span>
          <s&#111;ng>

</s&#111;ng>Crosshaven v Cobh Pirates

Richmond v Cashel

Skibbereen v Kilfeacle

St. Senan's v Clonmel

Thurles v Tralee,Thurles

Waterpark v Ballincollig

Predictions anyone ??? [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
          Im gonna go with

<ul>[*]Crosshaven[*]Cashel[*]Kilpeople[*]Clonmel[*]Tralee[*]Ballincollig ? [/list]

Comment

Originally posted by killer_penguin
            <S&#111;NG>Munster Junior League Division 1:

</S&#111;NG>week Ending 18th October
            <S&#111;NG>

</S&#111;NG>Crosshaven v Cobh Pirates
            Richmond v Cashel
            Skibbereen v Kilfeacle
            St. Senan's v Clonmel
            Thurles v Tralee,Thurles
            Waterpark v Ballincollig

Predictions anyone ??? [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
            Im gonna go with

<UL>
            <LI>Crosshaven
            <LI>Cashel
            <LI>Kilpeople
            <LI>Clonmel
            <LI>Tralee
            <LI>Ballincollig ?
            </LI>[/list]

Crosshaven

Richmond

Kilpeople

Clonmel

Tralee

Waterpark

Comment

Originally posted by killer_penguin
              <S&#111;NG>Munster Junior League Division 1:

</S&#111;NG>week Ending 18th October
              <S&#111;NG>

</S&#111;NG>Crosshaven v Cobh Pirates
              Richmond v Cashel
              Skibbereen v Kilfeacle
              St. Senan's v Clonmel
              Thurles v Tralee,Thurles
              Waterpark v Ballincollig

Crosshavem

Richmond

Skibereen (Is their a longer trek in Junior rugby for Kilfeacle!!!!! 192kms)

Clonmel

Thurles (If their is its not far off Tralee to Thurles!!!! 183 kms)

Waterpark

Would never underestimate the journey factor in these games! Long time for fellas to be having the craic either on a bus or in cars, god help the driver, hope he isnt a prop anyways or his calves will be fooked before kick off [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Gonna go out there and say:

Cobh,

Cashel,

Kilfeacle,

Clonmel,

Thurles and Tralee,Draw.

Waterpark.

Comment

Kilrush to Dungarvan is a b*stard of a trip - 416km round trip....and for 2 teams who have it tough over the last few years....

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Junior
                    Kilrush to Dungarvan is a b*stard of a trip - 416km round trip....and for 2 teams who have it tough over the last few years....

Jaysis, not many away fans at that one id say!!!!!

I remember a lad from Skibbereen telling me a few years ago that when they were travelling to Nenagh one time they considered going up the night before, its 480km return.

Comment

How about Waterford to Tralee, 212 and 3.20 mins one way....thats a nice 224 and 6hrs 40 mins in the car..........harsh for both teams!

Comment

Im from waterford cityand we played tralee a couple of years ago,we left on a bus at 10 in the morning and didnt get back till araound 12 that night,we were pissed beyond beliefby the time we got home, sum laugh but its hard to find lads with familieswho can give up a full day like that,thank god this year div 3 is split into east and west,I think they are making a division 4 next year to facilitate all the teams,did anyone else hear about this?

Comment

Originally posted by munsterdick

Im from waterford cityand we played tralee a couple of years ago,we left on a bus at 10 in the morning and didnt get back till araound 12 that night,we were pissed beyond beliefby the time we got home, sum laugh but its hard to find lads with familieswho can give up a full day like that,thank god this year div 3 is split into east and west,I think they are making a division 4 next year to facilitate all the teams,did anyone else hear about this?

Going ono a bus anywhere, even a few miles out the road is a recipe for disaster. Remember coming back from Waterford city before on a bus and stopping in Moby Dicks in Youghal for one (tunred into a woeful session). Bus trip home was not good, but it was worse for the driver!

Comment

Originally posted by Bokka
                            Clonmel 33 Waterpark 20

A friend of mine attended the game and apparently the game
                            should have been a lot closer but for Waterpark making a lot
                            of basic errors in the 1st 20 minutes.
                            A good team however will punish mistakes and that's exactly
                            what Clonmel did.
                            The majority of Waterpark scores came in the 2nd half.

Waterpark match report from the clonmel game, didnt mention much about the uncontested scrums which led to their scores, bit biased maybe?!

http://www.waterparkrfc.com/online/pages/index2.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Here comes the boom

Clonmel 33 Waterpark 20

what Clonmel did.

Waterpark match report from the clonmel game, didnt mention much about the uncontested scrums which led to their scores, bit biased maybe</span>?!

YES! But all club website reports are.
                              \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                              Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by John123
                                Originally posted by Here comes the boom

Clonmel 33 Waterpark 20

what Clonmel did.

Waterpark match report from the clonmel game, didnt mention much about the uncontested scrums which led to their scores, bit biased maybe?!

YES! But all club website reports are.

True but uncontested scrums is a pretty big thing and it had a big impact in the game so it prob should have been in the report or were they trying to not draw attention to themselves?

Comment

Working...
                                X