• Show
Clear All

Yeah, think someone was saying Kelleher was told to leave
    Richmond if he wanted to progress his rugby career, pity
    but I can see why that needs to be the case. Playing in Div
    2 did nothing for Manning or Cusack and playing Junior
    can't really help the player in question. Why didn't either go
    for dual status, do you know? [/QUOTE]

I think a big factor in Mike not leaving this year was the winner of the league went straight to senior.. he seemed to want to stay to give the club a chance at going up... good chance he might go this year if there is any senior clubs want him.

Comment

Originally posted by superstar

for dual status, do you know?

I think a big factor in Mike not leaving this year was the winner of the league went straight to senior.. he seemed to want to stay to give the club a chance at going up... good chance he might go this year if there is any senior clubs want him.

[/QUOTE]

He might go to Cashel. Now that would be ironic [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
      \"The whole point of rugby is that it is, first and foremost, a state of mind, a spirit.\"
      - Jean-Pierre Rives

Comment

Originally posted by rebelreded

[/QUOTE]

Dont think he would make there back line... they didnt need him! [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

have to agree about earlier post about cian o' connor..why he cant be picked out and given a chance??from what i have heard he has played top level club rugby in both n.z and australia..flew home to shannon a few years back and they treated him badly (no surprises there) and has no interest in senior rugby...have to say hes a serious player....what age is he?ed leamy was very good too along with winger and no.9!best of luck to them next year!!

Comment

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
            Originally posted by rebelreded

Dont think he would make there back line... they didnt need him! [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

[/QUOTE]

That begs the question, will Cashel do some recruitment now for next season. They might see is players from local rival clubs are interested in playing. Cant see too many Kilfeacle lads lining up to play [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

will be good to see Cashel V nenagh next season..

Comment

ya that should be sum game...cashel deserved to go up...had the best squad by a long way...lookin bak...wonder who gave them there toughest game this year...tralee and old christians were closeat team to cause an upset...

Comment

Originally posted by ger123
                  ya that should be sum game...cashel deserved to go up...had the best squad by a long way...lookin bak...wonder who gave them there toughest game this year...tralee and old christians were closeat team to cause an upset...
                  <!--
                  bmi_SafeAdd&#079;nload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->

Clonmel (in cup)Cross (after they recovered from 30 second try) and Clan (who willgo close in the league next year).Old Christians were good but concentrated on not giving up a bonus point more than trying to win.St Mary`s were hardy but Cashel were being veryclosely observed that day and sold a big dummy... very shrewd.Kilfeacle still to come...

Comment

Big cup weekend ahead. Predictions lads and ladies

All home wins for me

Kilfeakle to beat UCC

Con to beat Garryowen

Cashel to beat Dolphin

Galbally to shock (kinda) Tralee

That would leave just one Senior side in the comp and a huge chance for a Junior club to take back the Cup.
                    \"The whole point of rugby is that it is, first and foremost, a state of mind, a spirit.\"
                    - Jean-Pierre Rives

Comment

Originally posted by Gnashville
                      <!--

Clonmel (in cup)Cross (after they recovered from 30 second try) and Clan (who willgo close in the league next year).Old Christians were good but concentrated on not giving up a bonus point more than trying to win.St Mary`s were hardy but Cashel were being veryclosely observed that day and sold a big dummy... very shrewd.Kilfeacle still to come...
                      I think your are been very unfair to St Marys, so you are basically saying that Marys were 'hardy' and the Cashel players as they were been 'watched' didn't perform to their full ability!

Comment

Originally posted by Cecil
                        <!--
                        bmi_SafeAdd&#079;nload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->Clonmel (in cup)Cross (after they recovered from 30 second try) and Clan (who willgo close in the league next year).Old Christians were good but concentrated on not giving up a bonus point more than trying to win.St Mary`s were hardy but Cashel were being veryclosely observed that day and sold a big dummy... very shrewd.Kilfeacle still to come...
                        I think your are been very unfair to St Marys, so you are basically saying that Marys were 'hardy' and the Cashel players as they were been 'watched' didn't perform to their full ability!

Not that hard to beleive, Marys were not next or near the Div 2 title race. Cashel 55 pts Div 1, Marys 29 pts Div 2!

Comment

<!--
                          bmi_SafeAdd&#079;nload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->Clonmel (in cup)Cross (after they recovered from 30 second try) and Clan (who willgo close in the league next year).Old Christians were good but concentrated on not giving up a bonus point more than trying to win.St Mary`s were hardy but Cashel were being veryclosely observed that day and sold a big dummy... very shrewd.Kilfeacle still to come...
                          <!--

Thats exactly what I`m saying.St Mary`s had nothing (and I mean nothing ) beyond 9.They had a good hard forward pack and played to it.And why would Cashel use all their best moves in a game like that?It would have been madness..

Comment

I am a neutral but having watched and talked with many reps and players from the clubs, it is clear Cashel have the most savvy and experienced management and coaching team. Cashel team wouldhave known exactly how to have worked themselves and what would be needed in all their games.

Comment

<!--

Cashel would have beaten Mary's by 40 points if they had wanted to, no disrespect just a fact.
                              \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                              Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by Munster by Choice
                                I am a neutral but having watched and talked with many reps and players from the clubs, it is clear Cashel have the most savvy and experienced management and coaching team. Cashel team wouldhave known exactly how to have worked themselves and what would be needed in all their games.

They had the Munster junior coach from last season as well so they would have known more about the oppositon than most.

Comment

Working...
                                X