No announcement yet.

Munster Junior Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard Cashel were veryimpressive at the weekend against Clonmel who didnt have much to offer. they should def win the league this year id say. Anyone at the match can confirm this or is it just rumours?

Comment

heard clonmel messed up a few overlaps that could have changed the game but as far i know cashel had most of the possesion and also looked dangerous...they have some quality players in their team but only winning by 7 points doesnt suggest they will win the league at this early stage!but they will be there right to the end no doubt..always are in recent years!crosshaven have had a great start..did they get some players back or they just pulling things together?

Comment

Originally posted by Ontherun
        Heard Cashel were veryimpressive at the weekend against Clonmel who didnt have much to offer. they should def win the league this year id say. Anyone at the match can confirm this or is it just rumours?
        I was there and admire Cashel but thought Clonmel were unlucky not to take it to extra time at least.Cashel got off to a flyer and it looked like being a long day for Clonmel but they stuck with it particularly at the set piece then got an intercept and in the end Cashel had to work pretty hard to beat them.I`d say Clonmel with a few to come back will fancy Skib at home and then a crack at Cashel.Just as a footnote it was like a flashback to a different time in the bar after.Players and coaches from both sides havin a bit of craic and a few pints-nostalgia.

Comment

I've alot of time for the Clonmel lads and think they'll do well.

They are not going to win the league but they have a great attitude and will have a big say in who does win it.

Go there on an off day and you could be in trouble.

Comment

What are the predictions for this weekend?
            Exaggerations went up by a million percent last year!!

Comment

Originally posted by gavmurf
              What are the predictions for this weekend?
              Crosshaven wil most definately beat Thurles, Thurles played Kilfeacle in a challenge last sunday, kilfeacle wer short a huge amount of players and fielded only 13 as they played clan in seconds also the same day and stil beat thurles who played wit 15 for the whole game.
              I wil b headin to the Hill on sunday for a cracker between kilfeacle and clan!cant wait to see it, always provides more than just a rugby game.I think Kilfeacle wil win, their out half once again impressed me at the weekend, seems to b stepping up to the mark big time for them.
              In the other games; Tralee wil beat senans, cashel wilhav an easy day in ballincolig, Id fancy old christians to cause an upset against richmond, cobh and waterpark cud go either way ill say cobh wit home advantage tho and clonmel shud do the business against skibb at home.

Comment

Id say Cobh will take W'Park, they have lost a lot of players this season to various clubs like Middleton and Cork Con and even Dungarvan. Clonmel and skib will be close they met a few time last yr and all were close matches. Christians and Richmond will be interesting, Christians are always a tough team to beat and Richmond havnt show too much early form. should be an interesting weekend!!

Comment

Rough draw for all the Munster Teams in the All Ireland Junior Cup .... Not one team at home

Comment

My predictions for the weekend. Even though it's almost impossible to predict the opening weekend... Why not...

Division 1

'collig V Cashel - Cashel

Clon V Skib - Clon

Cobh V Waterpark - Watepark

Kilfeacle V Clan - Kilfeacle

Christians V Richmond - Christians

Thurles V Crosshaven - Crosshaven

Tralee V Senans -Tralee

Comment

Division 2

Bandon V Newport - Bandon

Galbally V Killarney - Galbally

Charleville V Muskerry - Draw

Kanturk V Newcastle West - Kanturk

Kinsale V Marys - Kinsale

Mallow V Castleisland - Mallow

Youghal V Ennis - Ennis

Comment

good junior coverage here.
                        http://www.knockon.ie/?p=3921

Comment

Originally posted by Sue Denim
                          My predictions for the weekend. Even though it's almost impossible to predict the opening weekend... Why not...

Division 1

'collig V Cashel - Cashel

Clon V Skib - Clon

Cobh V Waterpark - Watepark

Kilfeacle V Clan - Kilfeacle

Christians V Richmond - Christians

Thurles V Crosshaven - Crosshaven

Tralee V Senans -Tralee
                          Collig cld be tricky at home,Richmond still strong enuf to win.

Comment

Cashel will beat Collig handy enough, they wil b too good for them, simple as. Clan cud beat Kilfeacle, heard Kilfeacle are short on numbers until gaa is over, their usual story, if thats true it wud b very hard win such a big derby game wen short anyone. I hate to say it but I think sunday is goin to b the start of a long season for us against crosshaven, they are impressive and look to b serious contenders

Comment

Originally posted by swfc
                              good junior coverage
                              here.http://www.knockon.ie/?p=3921
                              good site ! [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Tralee 46 - 10 Senans
                                Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Comment

Working...
                                X