Munster Junior Leagues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster Junior Leagues

I see the Junior leagues have been changed to Division 1 and 2 haveing 12 teams in each while div 3 will have 16 teams in two groups of 8.

Any idea what teams are in what division? What four teams dropped out of D1? Did anyone come up?

What do people think of this?

Div 1 & 2 have had 12 teams for last couple of seasons.

They scrapped the idea of having a big D1 divided into two sections a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbin

Div 1 & 2 have had 12 teams for last couple of seasons.

They scrapped the idea of having a big D1 divided into two sections a couple of years ago.

Cashel must be clear favourites for Division 1 again... Don't know how they didn't get into the senior leagues...

Comment

Newport, Old Christians and Bandon went down from J1 I think. Muskerry, Abbeyfeale and Charleville from J2 went down. Has been in that format for 2 seasons.
        \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
        Dalai Lama

Comment

Clonmel have a new coaching team in place so will be interesting to see if there is any improvement there.

Comment

Originally posted by alexmcred
            Clonmel have a new coaching team in place so will be interesting to see if there is any improvement there.

Have the gained/lost any players?

Comment

Heard Cashel lost a lot of players.

\"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
              Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by John123

Really!!! What players did they lose? Richmond should be stronger this year and some old faces are back in green...

Comment

Originally posted by Canterbury

Not that I have heard of. I know Cashel have lost a couple of players.

Comment

Really!!! What players did they lose? Richmond should be stronger this year and some old faces are back in green...
                    Not sure just heard they had a huge squad so some of the fringe lads left and 1/2 of the better players left too for senior clubs.
                    Dalai Lama

Comment

Not that I have heard of. I know Cashel have lost a couple of players.
                      I heard a lot of senior clubs are looking for Mark Melbourne's brother. Not sure if he's leaving though, supposed to be a class player.
                      Dalai Lama

Comment

Clonmel have a new coaching team in
                        place so will be interesting to see if there is any improvement
                        there.

Not that I have heard of. I know Cashel have lost a couple
                        of players.
                        Cashel have lost the 2 kiwis they had
                        and John Ed O' Connor has gone back to UL Bohs. Their 2nd
                        row isnt going to fly home from Scotland every weekend this
                        year either.
                        This is Gareth Edwards!
                        A dramatic start !
                        What a score!

manofmunster - \"foley must be the cutest hoor to ever take to a rugby pitch\"

Comment

Originally posted by TheRedHurricane

there.

of players.

year either.
                          Jeez that's a lot. They'll prob pick up others though.
                          Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by TheRedHurricane

there.

of players.

year either.

League could be a lot closer this year so...

Comment

Newport, Old Christians and Bandon went down from J1 I think. Muskerry, Abbeyfeale and Charleville from J2 went down. Has been in that format for 2 seasons.

Muskerry definitely stayed up, it was Mallow, Charleville and Abbeyfeale who went down.
                              Go to sleep with an itchy ass, wake up with smelly fingers

Comment

Working...
                              X