George
    Furlong
    Itoje
    Hendy
    POM(c)
    Faletau
    VDeF
    2 change I'd make

1 . You're not going to get Itoje & Henderson, you'll get one or the other as they are pretty much the same. I know he only made his Ireland debut this year but I think J.Ryan is in with a serious shout. a 25 year old Ryan & 27 year old Itoje is a frightening prospect.

2 Davies wont be 12 in 2021 and imo he will be done at this level, if he keeps developing I would say possibly Henshaw, cant see other stand out 12's unless im corrected unless Farrell is at 12 and someone else is at 10.

Comment

4 years! That's quite a stretch.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel Sanchez View Post
        4 years! That's quite a stretch.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
        Tis barely a bind in the road
        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathalsmart View Post
          2 change I'd make

1 . You're not going to get Itoje & Henderson, you'll get one or the other as they are pretty much the same. I know he only made his Ireland debut this year but I think J.Ryan is in with a serious shout. a 25 year old Ryan & 27 year old Itoje is a frightening prospect.

2 Davies wont be 12 in 2021 and imo he will be done at this level, if he keeps developing I would say possibly Henshaw, cant see other stand out 12's unless im corrected unless Farrell is at 12 and someone else is at 10.
          Scotty Williams so. The only Scott to make it unless Hogg has upped his defence by then
          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

With Warren Gatland as head coach?

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
              Scotty Williams so. The only Scott to make it unless Hogg has upped his defence by then
              Henshaw made the current lion's team ahead of Williams, is younger and will be in the prime of his career vs Williams who will be past his, Henshaw will certainly make it ahead of Williams unless his form has fallen away. Williams is Welsh btw, can't see any other 12 starting unless Farrell is played there as there is not many good options.

Comment

JJ will be the Lions 12 in four years' time.

You heard it here first, folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
                  JJ will be the Lions 12 in four years' time.

You heard it here first, folks!
                  Not sure if serious MB? Would be some meteoric rise, hes 24 now and hasn't even made irish training camps like. Not saying it wont happen but perhaps some wunderkind whose 18 or 19 now might be the incumbent first centre by then.

Lotta rugby to be played between now and then though
                  I am the million man.

Comment

No pressure on JJ then. Let's see him make a match day squad at Munster week in week out first.
                    Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                      Not sure if serious MB? Would be some meteoric rise, hes 24 now and hasn't even made irish training camps like. Not saying it wont happen but perhaps some wunderkind whose 18 or 19 now might be the incumbent first centre by then.

Sexton only made it when he was 22-23 and is now the prime 10 in Europe. JJ clearly has the talent, he just needs to brush up on afew other parts of his game. He sure has hell is a better call than those stupid calls for Cipriani
                      To be included!

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                        No pressure on JJ then. Let's see him make a match day squad at Munster week in week out first.
                        Of course he will! He's the messiah!

(One, two, three, all together now...)

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

Predicting a Lions team four years out is a serious business Cowboy.

Comment

Working...
                          X