No announcement yet.

Lions prediction competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the stat for tries scored? We all seemed to over predict that one by a big margin.
    "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Originally posted by busby View Post
      What's the stat for tries scored? We all seemed to over predict that one by a big margin.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
        Wins 5:
        Waterford Lad
        Kerry Red
        Ustix

Kerry Red had 0 wins - OUT
        Waterfordlad and Ustix had1 win each.
        Total Trys: Waterfordlad - 22 tries Ustix- 27 - 33 Total
        Test Trys: Waterford 4 Ustix 7 - 9 Total

Ustix is hereby crowned the Worldwide Undisputed Pound for Pound Middleweight Champion of Munsterfans British and Irish Lions Prediction
        competition 2017-2021

What a victory, a greater achievement than being selected to go on the Lions tour some would argue.

Speech.
        What a day this is in my life. I'm only after waking up and this but I had a funny feeling really going to bed.
        I'd like to thank Mammy and Daddy for making me and the family and everyone really and Seanie B and lawrence and all the lads for taking on them kiwis properly. And the kiwis, I actually like kiwis but I'm finished with calling them all blacks. Finito. I think this is a credit to all of lawrence's hard work because this is like a gateway to the real Munsterfans and I wish everyone would be nice all the time like.
        Has everyone got Kumbaya?
        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Sorry lawrence I meant to say that if you need to change your mind or if someone isn't happy with the result or does some analysis I don't mind.
          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
            What a day this is in my life. I'm only after waking up and this but I had a funny feeling really going to bed.
            I'd like to thank Mammy and Daddy for making me and the family and everyone really and Seanie B and lawrence and all the lads for taking on them kiwis properly. And the kiwis, I actually like kiwis but I'm finished with calling them all blacks. Finito. I think this is a credit to all of lawrence's hard work because this is like a gateway to the real Munsterfans and I wish everyone would be nice all the time like.
            Has everyone got Kumbaya?

There is a good chance that i fked up counting the results and someone else won it, but I'm gonna go all peyper on it and say nothing,

Comment

Well congrats ustix, great predicting. I'm happy to come second but just you wait four years ...... :)
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                Well congrats ustix, great predicting. I'm happy to come second but just you wait four years ...... :)
                I can't wait Waterfordlad
                Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Working...
                X