• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garryowen2323
    replied
    Originally posted by Piquet View Post
    What if Extra Time had been played in the third Test? From the Grauniad
    Ha ha I'd love to see Seanie's reaction if he polled second in the SPOTY!

Leave a comment:

• Piquet
    replied
    What if Extra Time had been played in the third Test? From the Grauniad

Leave a comment:

• acheter
    replied
    I don't agree with his style, or player list, but clearly he gets results.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Billy Vunipola has added to this also, and has backed O Brien, albeit from a position of not having been on the tour.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/r...-a7960136.html

Leave a comment:

• cornerboy
    replied
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...es-new-Zealand

The boys strike back.

Leave a comment:

• ustix
    replied
    Originally posted by lawrence View Post
    The big winner in all this is Sky sports who now are bottling fodder for SA.
    You wouldn't see it in Tullow

Leave a comment:

• lawrence
    replied
    The big winner in all this is Sky sports who now are bottling fodder for SA.

Leave a comment:

• rua13
    replied
    To be fair to Sean

1. He is very much entitled to his opinion
    2. Open to correction but Howley's appointment at the the time was pretty underwhelming

Leave a comment:

• Yatenga
    replied
    Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
    surprised by the comments to be honest. you dont usually see that direct a comment about a coaching setup and more so specific coaches named.
    probably too old for the next Lions tour, and obviously he doesn't think Gats or Howley will coach Ireland or Leinster. Doubt very much he would go public if he had similar criticism of Scmidders or Leo

Leave a comment:

• The Word Is Born
    replied

QED

Leave a comment:

• Upfront_1979
    replied
    I don't think it's gatland getting most of the criticism. It's Howley no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• AwayFromHome
    replied
    Like all coaches he has his limitations. Gatland's approach is not one I enjoy watching but the reality is that with Connacht, Wasps, Waikato, Wales and the Lions he has performed above expectations with his system of high intensity defence and getting big guys to run hard at people. Another coach with more nuanced attacking gameplan probably wouldn't have bothered bringing SOB with to NZ due to his injury profile.

"If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle"

Leave a comment:

• Hugged Rugger
    replied
    surprised by the comments to be honest. you dont usually see that direct a comment about a coaching setup and more so specific coaches named.

Leave a comment:

• diarm
    replied
    Had a quick look over on Gwlad there. Despite the fact they have spent the last decade whinging about Gatland overtraining players and Howley being utterly ****, they are now ready to burn O'Brien at the stake for saying that er... Gats overtrained them and Howley was a bit ****.

Leave a comment:

• Brenny
    replied
    I'm a bit surprised, I initially thought that the lions would be hammered the very notion of sending a composite team to NZ would be ridiculed and was, in spite of myself, impressed with Gatland. O'Brien's comments do play into my anti-Gatland instincts and reinforces my view that he overtrains and has no grasp of attacking play.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X