No announcement yet.

Lions Tour 2017 Rugby Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just here to express my embarrassment over the call ups. Gareth Davies the only one that could be there on merit.
    They could turn out to be tour heroes but I doubt it and thats not the point.
    The axe that cuts the tree can easily forget, but the tree thats been cut will not forget.

Originally posted by the plastic paddy
    Gwan the Welsh

Comment

Hello btw
      The axe that cuts the tree can easily forget, but the tree thats been cut will not forget.

Originally posted by the plastic paddy
      Gwan the Welsh

Comment

Originally posted by Huwie View Post
        Hello btw
        Why were you not called up?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Huwie View Post
          Just here to express my embarrassment over the call ups. Gareth Davies the only one that could be there on merit.
          They could turn out to be tour heroes but I doubt it and thats not the point.
          I forgive your people.
          I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bash View Post
            Nope its a colonial hangover! It wasnt always called the british isles and only came into use majorly during british colonial rule!
            The only colonial hangover I see is folks getting their knickers in a twist over the correct use of the harmless word British.

Comment

Good win and like last Saturday V the Crusaders the Māori were well marshalled up front.

Webb will probably start mid week with Greg filling in on the bench.... and Gatland will then decide between the two. (Murray and Webb)

Very Good chance that Conor will start with Rhys on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
                Good win and like last Saturday V the Crusaders the Māori were well marshalled up front.

Webb will probably start mid week with Greg filling in on the bench.... and Gatland will then decide between the two. (Murray and Webb)

Very good? Murray has been milrs ahead. Surely nailed on

Comment

Whether Webb goes well mid week or not, Murray will start and rightly so. No decision to be made imho.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                    The Lions are going to be destroyed next weekend.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3 using Tapatalk
                    That may be true but I wouldn't pick this post-match to say it. Some hope there. Some.

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post
                      Whether Webb goes well mid week or not, Murray will start and rightly so. No decision to be made imho.
                      I wouldn't think so personally, no doubt in my mind..... but we are talking about Warren.

The recent call ups highlight the level of bias. Rhys would have benched today if Warren's mind was made up.....in my opinion.

Comment

Dont know why commentators and others dont simply call them The Lions.........whats the British & Irish bit about.
                        Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined. &nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

I wouldn't think so personally, no doubt in my mind..... but we are talking about Warren.

The recent call ups highlight the level of bias. Rhys would have benched today if Warren's mind was made up.....in my opinion.
                          I'm not so sure about the bias. Sky tipping POM to be captain again next week. SOB probably taking Warbutons place. The recent call ups won't get any gametime in the tests.

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post
                            I'm not so sure about the bias. Sky tipping POM to be captain again next week. SOB probably taking Warbutons place. The recent call ups won't get any gametime in the tests.
                            Those are injury enforced would you not think.... Warburton isn't fully fit imo. Moriarty is going home. Very good chance POM would have benched if Moriarty was fit.

Comment

Kiwi commentators reckon Murray is nailed on - the key player for the Lions.

Comment

Those are injury enforced would you not think.... Warburton isn't fully fit imo. Moriarty is going home. Very good chance POM would have benched if Moriarty was fit.
                                What about Tipuric? I'd be guessing if I said Warbuton had fitness issues

Comment

Working...
                                X