No announcement yet.

Lions Tour 2017 Rugby Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garces is a fantastic ref, one of the best. Couldn't believe peyper attempting to plead for a yellow instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post
      Garces is a fantastic ref, one of the best. Couldn't believe peyper attempting to plead for a yellow instead.
      Might be a costly moment for Peyper
      I am the million man.

Comment

Lions will lose this unless they make changes

Comment

McGrath and Stander

Comment

Stander should be introduced after the 50 mark for Warburton. Aside from being invisible, he's also been totally inaudible which is brutal for a captain.
            "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Originally posted by busby View Post
              Stander should be introduced after the 50 mark for Warburton. Aside from being invisible, he's also been totally inaudible which is brutal for a captain.
              He's walking around
              I am the million man.

Comment

Walking aimlessly around

Comment

Bad miss by Garces for that late tackle on Farrell

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                    Might be a costly moment for Peyper
                    Will it?
                    Con Artist

Comment

Gats will wait till this game slips more and then use the bench, he's just eying up which scapegoats he can use
                      On the Munster pack: "Mothers keep their photo on the mantelpiece to stop the kids going too near the fire." - Jim Noilly, BBC TV (1995)

Comment

Originally posted by RichardP View Post
                        He waved it on. Agree bad call.

Comment

How many missed kicks is that now. Keeping the Lions in it.
                          The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                            McGrath and Stander
                            And a change at lock too! Itoje is becoming less effective!
                            "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

Comment

Stupid from Vunipola.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RichardP View Post
                                but he saw vunipola and Farrell was taken out late and was a shoulder straight into him.
                                Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Working...
                                X