No announcement yet.

Lions Tour 2017 Rugby Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed the first 10 mins, has Warburton touched the ball yet?

Comment

If they can't win here against 14 in bad conditions they should all just head home now.
      Last edited by Stringer9; 1st-July-2017, 08:27.
      The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9 View Post
        Breakdown is being reffed ,
        Fixed that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
          Fixed that for you.
          Wasn't supposed to even post that, too early on a Saturday for this crap. 🙈🙈
          The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post
            Once I think. No yardage made. Still think it was a bad selection call.

Comment

Red card all day ; no attempt to use arms in tackle , shoulder straight to head, it would ha e been yc if Peyper was ref he tried to change garces mind

Comment

Originally posted by anno12 View Post
                Garces having a great game. Wish he'd reffed last week.
                If competent refereeing is great then i guess he is great. He has missed two or three things!
                "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

Comment

Murray, Sexton, O'Brien and Furlong playing really well.

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post
                    no. first few minutes and he went through a ruck and took a man who wasn't even contemplating joining it and promptly left his man exposed on the ground and new Zealand turned it over.
                    Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Bash View Post
                      If competent refereeing is great then i guess he is great. He has missed two or three things!
                      Compared to last week - yes! At least its making NZ be more honest.

Comment

Red all day, great to see a ref calling NZ on their cheap shots.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                        Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
                        http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo View Post
                          no. first few minutes and he went through a ruck and took a man who wasn't even contemplating joining it and promptly left his man exposed on the ground and new Zealand turned it over.
                          [emoji23]

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3 using Tapatalk
                          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by SecondRowGal View Post
                            Apparently first red card for NZ since 1967!
                            Thought I heard that, 50 years without a player being sent off?? Fekitoa and Cane should have seen red cards last November in Dublin.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                              Warburton off the pace
                              That is a charitable description

Comment

Even with 14 ABs will come good and scrape it at very least, error count will cost them
                                On the Munster pack: "Mothers keep their photo on the mantelpiece to stop the kids going too near the fire." - Jim Noilly, BBC TV (1995)

Comment

Working...
                                X