Clear All

L. Williams - the non-catching fullback

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
      These goodies

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15810[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15811[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15812[/ATTACH]

Have a look at this in comparison to the Henshaw hit, same right shoulder:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/s...-over-jaguares
      Timely bump.
      I am the million man.

Comment

Apparently first red card for NZ since 1967!
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Garces is being pretty pedantic (SBW decision aside)

Comment

Warburton off the pace

Comment

Originally posted by limerickstag View Post
              Garces is being pretty pedantic (SBW decision aside)
              He is being excellent and consistent. He is making the tacklers roll away and the game is better for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

At least garces is consistent , 6_6 on 33 mins now get ahead before ht

Comment

I had to turn down the TV. I couldnt listen to anymore Quinnellisms.
                  I am the million man.

Comment

It wasn't a red imho. The forward momentum was was with the attacker and he dipped into it.

It was very reckless by SBW though . At his age he shouldn't be making those errors.
                    "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Harsh peno on Maku Vunipola there although he isnt having a great game overall!
                      "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

Comment

Originally posted by busby View Post
                        It wasn't a red imho. The forward momentum was was with the attacker and he dipped into it.

It was very reckless by SBW though . At his age he shouldn't be making those errors.
                        It is a red under the directive issued to referees. Shoulder into the head. SLO-MO does make it worse than it was.

Comment

AWJ having a better game.

Comment

Garces having a great game. Wish he'd reffed last week.

Comment

Pack are mixed. 9 and 10 playing well.

Comment

Originally posted by busby View Post

Clear red! No arms, leading with elbow and reckless!
                                "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

Comment

Working...
                                X