• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CJ having a stormer today.

Comment

Lions looking more cohesive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
      - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

:smile2:
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Lions cruising this

Comment

Lovely by Liam Williams

Comment

Not sure what the kick ahead was supposed to achieve, but Williams/Payne took full advantage.
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Seymour totally fupped up that try chance there! he should have straightened and run it in himself instead of darting to the touchline and throwing a clobber of a pass!
                "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

Comment

Easy win. Lose all the remaining games and my prediction looks good :)

Comment

Barnes slobbering over a load of english players as usual!
                    "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

Comment

First time I've seen them play on the tour and they looked decent for a second string but the opposition weren't offering much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bash View Post

His best was when he was verbally jacking off Cole about being brilliant and Cole gave away a penalty and he made it sound like He had helped an old woman across the road!!
                        Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Sky sports doing their bit as well. I only saw the last 20 mins, it felt like 10 of those mins were up close shots of either Nowell or Cole walking around the pitch.

Comment

Seymour totally fupped up that try chance there! he should have straightened and run it in himself instead of darting to the touchline and throwing a clobber of a pass!
                            Look at it again. He was hit just as he released the pass.
                            Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                            Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                              It's some trajectory for Pater should he captain the lions. He couldn't get in the Irish side in spring
                              Question being asked by the media was how do you fit O' Mahoney into a backrow when you have SOB, Heaslip, CJ and JVDF...Question should have been how do you fit those player around POM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                                It's some trajectory for Pater should he captain the lions. He couldn't get in the Irish side in spring
                                He wasn't let into the side. If he captains the lions Joe will have to be super duper cunning to keep him out of the irish team next time.

Comment

Working...
                                X