Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XXIII men in red to beat them Kiwis under Joe in the land of the long white cloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see Best being picked as captain. English media seem to think the Hartley era is over, Gatland's recent comments align with that impression also. Rory to tour along with George and Owens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm baffled by some of the ST panellists listing SOB as a lions starter. On the form of this 6N he's way off the pace and down the list.

Comment

Originally posted by bugler View Post
        I'm baffled by some of the ST panellists listing SOB as a lions starter. On the form of this 6N he's way off the pace and down the list.

The worst hands in the British and Irish Lions shakeup, his ability to catch and pass are woeful at the moment.
        I am the million man.

Comment

POM is evens to make the official squad with PP.
          (So is Devin)

I think paddy haven't update their prices after last weekend, thats as close to free money as you get.

Bar injury POM is surely going to travel.

Comment

Originally posted by bugler View Post

Kearney is even on one of those ST lists!!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
            "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

I can't seen anyone other than Sam Warburton for captain. He's had a great Six Nations, he's got the experience, and he's a much more likely test starter than Hartley or Best.
              "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
              Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

The bookies concur.

Comment

The bookies concur all.
                  Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Working...
                  X