Watching the Lions in Brittany, France

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching the Lions in Brittany, France

I am arriving in Roscoff on Sat morning - have about an hour to find a pub that is showing the match. does anyone know of any pubs in the vacinity?

Doubt you would find something in Roscoff, it's not a very big town best case scenario, you might find it in the ferry port,
    you would be better off heading for somewhere like St Pol de Leon or Morlaix. Apple maps puts Morlaix at about 40min from Roscoff, and there is an Irish bar there https://www.facebook.com/pages/THE-G...917622?sk=info

there is a number listed you could ring ahead.

also, remember that it can take an hour or more to disembark from the ferry depending on where they put you,

if time is tight I would get to cork/rosslare as early on Friday and get the priority boarding, you would be one of the first off the boat.

plan B would bring a laptop and find somewhere with a decent Internet connection and get a link from here
    The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

I have watched these all in France.

Comment

Good for you
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
        X