Lions v's Aus 3rd Test Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TurkBoy View Post
    Munster Rugby should be ashamed of this thread.

If you had an ounce of shame that is.
    Now this is rich coming from a rugby public that supports Glwad.

What is you're issue with the thread?

Comment

I can only imagine the reaction on this site if Paulie was in the BOD role and it was he who was dropped rather than Irelands greatest ever player.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spoofer View Post
        I can only imagine the reaction on this site if Paulie was in the BOD role and it was he who was dropped rather than Irelands greatest ever player.
        The reaction to BOD being dropped by the Lions has been far more hysterical on this site than when ROG who is most certainly our darling was dropped during the 6N. Not everything is about Leinster/Munster, sometimes it's just rugby.

Comment

You obviously haven't bothered your hole to read the thread then.
          Spoofer by name....Spoofer by....

Comment

POC is a world class player but he is never likely to be an effective centre
            My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by TokyoMunster View Post
              Pretty sure Brendan Mullin was involved in the 1989 tests at some stage but I take your point. As I said I will be supporting the Lions tomorrow for what it's worth. However, I do think it's entirely natural that a person's emotional attachment to a team is affected by said emotional attachment to its components. I for one, lost a little emotional connection to the tour with the loss of Paulie. Nothing weird or treasonous about it. It's just the way it is. I think the fact that the Welsh coach has essentially picked his old reliables without much justification in terms of recent form has addled people and alienated them from the coach and thus diminished their interest in the tour. I'd like to think that once the game kicks off, most people will be cheering for the Lions despite their reservations about Gatland's selection policy.
              Dropped after the first test. Hence the reference to the last two.
              Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                Shown a rather nice passing game on this tour, mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                  You obviously haven't bothered your hole to read the thread then.
                  Spoofer by name....Spoofer by....
                  Bitter by name, bitter by nature.

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
                    Where as I could see BOD doing a job in the row.

Comment

Originally posted by TurkBoy View Post
                      Munster Rugby should be ashamed of this thread.

If you had an ounce of shame that is.
                      Why? Tell you who should be ashamed, George North who is happy to get paid money to produce the spineless sh*te he displayed in the pro 12 semi final, or the four 'Lions' who are starting tomorrow who were in the side that conceded 59 points to Leinster last season.EDIT completely forgot that Davies was part of the Scarlet's capitulation in the pro 12 semi, he must have been even more anonymous than North. Although I will acknowledge it is only the two blues starting tomorrow, Halfpenny, Cuthbert, Roberts and Warburton were all playing for Cardiff in the RDS on 27th October 2012, now that is shameful.
                      Last edited by the plastic paddy; 5th-July-2013, 09:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Burgers View Post
                        Seriously, can you please cease the use of Crims in reference to Australia .
                        After their pissing and moaning all week over Horwill, it's restrained compared to what I really want to call them.

Comment

A 5 ft 10 geriatric second row, think we will pass on that
                          My computer thinks I'm gay
                          What's the difference anyway
                          When all the people do all day
                          Is stare into a phone

Comment

I think you should wait until the LSD wears off before you continue posting.

Comment

Bitter by name, bitter by nature.
                              Damn right kid. :D

Comment

maybe Turkboy is upset at the talk of how bad Davies was in defense & there isnt a 100% backing to the lions team for tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X