• Show
Clear All

Yes.

Comment

The Last Stand is Barry Egan.
      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by Tobyglen View Post
        BOD shouldn't be starting, offers nothing in attack.

Roberts, Davies to start.
        Look at the stats - BOD 14 tackles, none missed. Davies 7 , 3 missed. BOD made a few mistakes sure but is still a great defender, played a good game and not his fault he's still the best 12 in NH and has to play a full 80.
        Game was lost in forwards, not in the backs. Roberts if he is fit will come in for Davies, thats all. Not the time for new combos, the big call is #9. Murray has been the best #9 on tour but it will be a huge call. I'm a big fan but is he up to it?

Comment

There'll be a serious leadership vacuum in the pack if The Warbunny doesn't make it. We've got 3 hookers with a serious case of barndooritis. A scrum that was under serious pressure by possibly the worst scrummaging team of the top tier nations. A back-line that is looking rather toothless (the tries last week were down to North's ability not to show anything in club games and the targeting of an open-side defending the 12 channel).

Things are looking pretty rosy for next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post
            I'm a big fan but is he up to it?
            On the evidence of today - yes.
            To The Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Unpublishable.

Comment

Originally posted by Yatenga View Post
              Look at the stats - BOD 14 tackles, none missed. Davies 7 , 3 missed. BOD made a few mistakes sure but is still a great defender, played a good game and not his fault he's still the best 12 in NH and has to play a full 80.
              Game was lost in forwards, not in the backs. Roberts if he is fit will come in for Davies, thats all. Not the time for new combos, the big call is #9. Murray has been the best #9 on tour but it will be a huge call. I'm a big fan but is he up to it?
              I think he'll go for Phillips with Murray on the bench. I'd go for Murray. Half the problem today with Youngs is that the aussie backrow knew he offered no running threat and just shovelled the ball out.
              I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Pressure more on the Lions for test 3. Hopefully someone can inject some field general leadership. Either that our go out and knock out a few more wallabies.
                I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                  Pressure more on the Lions for test 3. Hopefully someone can inject some field general leadership. Either that our go out and knock out a few more wallabies.
                  Aussies third game. they are improving each week. I don't fancy the Lions without POC to be honest. They looked rudderless at times today
                  I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                    There'll be a serious leadership vacuum in the pack if The Warbunny doesn't make it. We've got 3 hookers with a serious case of barndooritis. A scrum that was under serious pressure by possibly the worst scrummaging team of the top tier nations. A back-line that is looking rather toothless (the tries last week were down to North's ability not to show anything in club games and the targeting of an open-side defending the 12 channel).
                    the
                    Things are looking pretty rosy for next weekend.
                    Chrrisht, I can hear Sky Spurts singing the name of Croft like handmaidens of Drick!
                    Tic-Toc. POC and DOC. Stop the clock.

Comment

Why didn't they give Paulie water boy duties today?
                      I am the million man.

Comment

This game doesn't require a bit of X Factor it requires a bit of Z Factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                          Why didn't they give Paulie water boy duties today?
                          Was thinking the same, could have focused a few players during breaks in play.

he was probably back at the hotel gym getting ready for next week
                          The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

POC as Bobby Boucher?

Comment

Has there ever been a waterboy yellow carded in international rugby?

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                                POC as Bobby Boucher?
                                You cannn dooooo eeeeettt. Rrrip their phacking heads off
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X