Where to watch first test in Cork?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
    Would the South County be open? MRSC venue.
    Yes, doing a breakfast special too I think

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
      I wish I was young again. The last Oz series I left Roddy Bolands in Dublin in an awful heap.

Any recommendations for Killarney? Golfing there this weekend and I should make the second half if Micks bus is on time.
      The Laune is a good spot. The rugby club used to drink in the Kenmare Rooms a couple of years ago. Don't know if they still do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck Em View Post
        Yes, doing a breakfast special too I think
        Oooohhhh... Just across the road from O'Sullivan's, Sewa.
        Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Could have sworn I saw a tweet from the MRSC or Munster official this morning about it with a list of venues open for the tests, will see if I can dig it up

Comment

Originally posted by Weetabix View Post
            Could have sworn I saw a tweet from the MRSC or Munster official this morning about it with a list of venues open for the tests, will see if I can dig it up
            South county, Douglas. Bobby burnes, Limk. Dolans Limk

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
              Blindsider that sounds good, missus can shop till she drops if necessary
              NZ V FRA will be on earlier, Sewa. Would plan on being there min 30 mins beforehabd. It got quite busy last week - busier than week before, so expecting it to be jointed tomorrow.
              Trust is good; control is better. V I Lenin.

Comment

If the game kicks off at 11, then nearly every pub in the city will be open.
                We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
                Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

Originally posted by Blindsider. View Post
                  John O'Sullivan's in Douglas. Great coffee and breakfast, screens everywhere. Park in Tesco and walk across.
                  Was there need to work on the food delivery took ages. Screens are a pain in the ass too -badly situated if you want to sit at the bar. Big crowd there and very vocal.

Comment

Working...
                  X