Any Munster/Irish fans heading on tour?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Munster/Irish fans heading on tour?

Just wondering if there's anyone on here making the trip down under? Or if they know of people heading down?

Myself and missus are heading down for the honeymoon

The in-laws are heading too but on a different package.
    Stand up and fight

flying from cork on tuesday morning for three weeks about 7 of us in total

Comment

Hope ye all enjoy. Remember to cheer Shane Williams.
      Last edited by The Last Stand; 16th-June-2013, 08:49.

Comment

Good stuff lads, rugby tours are the business, rwc 2011 was class. Hope ye have a blast, post some pics if ye get a chance.
        Eng 2015 doesnt appeal to me other than heading over on day or weekend trips as theres not enough to do over there during the week. Japan in 2019 would be interesting though

Comment

Originally posted by timcor6 View Post
          flying from cork on tuesday morning for three weeks about 7 of us in total
          Thats a good group - you going out on with a tour group? Hopefully will spot ye at some stage!
          Stand up and fight

Comment

Any off pitch observations so far lads?

Comment

Yep. Living in Perth and heading to Melbourne and Sydney tests. Cannot wait

Comment

Originally posted by sparks View Post
                Thats a good group - you going out on with a tour group? Hopefully will spot ye at some stage!
                no they were a ridiculous price so we just booked flights back in oct and accommodation in jan / feb picked up tickets from a mate over and did it for a fraction of the price. but i hear the cost of living is mental over so the credit card will take a bit hit ha ha

Comment

Been to the Reds, Combined Country and Tahs games. Off to Canberra tomorrow and then the 3 big ones (skipping Rebels). It's only heating up now. Great crowds around for the Tahs on Saturday and plane loads arriving in this week. Caxton Street will be jammers in Brissie next weekend!

Comment

flights are quite reasonable at the moment....
                    The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by garryowen2323 View Post
                      Been to the Reds, Combined Country and Tahs games. Off to Canberra tomorrow and then the 3 big ones (skipping Rebels). It's only heating up now. Great crowds around for the Tahs on Saturday and plane loads arriving in this week. Caxton Street will be jammers in Brissie next weekend!
                      You do know the Rebels stadium has the best atmosphere in Australia? Sounds like a good trip though.

Enjoy ACT, will be freezing.
                      Every Dog has it's Day

Comment

Been to Combined Country, Tahs and going to 3rd test....great craic at all games so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiedub View Post
                          Been to Combined Country, Tahs and going to 3rd test....great craic at all games so far...
                          Better set up a shrine. Houdini might have been exposed by then.
                          Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                          Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by timcor6 View Post
                            no they were a ridiculous price so we just booked flights back in oct and accommodation in jan / feb picked up tickets from a mate over and did it for a fraction of the price. but i hear the cost of living is mental over so the credit card will take a bit hit ha ha
                            Booked with Gullivers as I've heard good things from people that have been on the last Lions tour with them. Pricey but I think its going to be worth it
                            Stand up and fight

Comment

Originally posted by Kevino View Post
                              You do know the Rebels stadium has the best atmosphere in Australia? Sounds like a good trip though.

Enjoy ACT, will be freezing.
                              I'd argue Suncorp is better! But you can't beat a proper rectangular pitch rather an oval. Can't get the time off work to get to Rebels unfortunately.

And yes Canberra will be freeeeeeeeeeezing!

Comment

Working...
                              X