Vunipolo
    Hibbard
    A Jones
    Gray
    POC ( capt)
    Lydiate
    Tipuric
    Faletau

bench Healy , Youngs , Stevens, AW Jones , Heaslip , Murray , Sexton , North.

we're off and running.

Well done POC.

As predicted no one from Rabo or Aviva finals starting.
    Last edited by NotreDameRFC; 30th-May-2013, 07:21.
    "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

2/3rds of the Dragons back row. How are they still so bad?
    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

9 Welsh
      11 from rabo
      17 pulling on red for 1st time on sat (from 23)
      "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

BARBARIANS (v British and Irish Lions, Hong Kong, Saturday June 1st, 12.30pm Irish time):*J Payne (Ulster); J Rokocoko (Bayonne & New Zealand), E Daly (Wasps), C Laulala (Munster & New Zealand), T Ngwenya (Biarritz & USA); N Evans (Harlequins & New Zealand), D Yachvili (Biarritz & France); P James (Bath & Wales), S Brits (Saracens & South Africa), M Castrogiovanni (Leicester & Italy); M Wentzel (Wasps & South Africa), D Mumm (Exeter & Australia); S Manoa (Northampton & USA), S Jones (London Wasps), S Parisse (Stade Francais & Italy, capt).
        Replacements:*L Ghiraldini (Benetton Treviso & Italy), D Jones (Ospreys & Wales), A Lo Cicero (Racing Metro & Italy), J Hamilton (Gloucester & Scotland), I Harinordoquy (Biarritz & France), K Fotuali’i (Ospreys & Samoa), J Hook (Perpignan & Wales), M Tindall (Gloucester & England).

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
          2/3rds of the Dragons back row. How are they still so bad?
          The 3rd guy must be awful.
          Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
          Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Looks powerful weak.
            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

wales this weekend

leinster/leicester midweek then.

Comment

Looks like Gats has selected the eventual test side to me, the rest of the guys can enjoy their weekends off
                My computer thinks I'm gay
                What's the difference anyway
                When all the people do all day
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

Plodding selection...good pack, big lumps back line no imagination ....typical Gatty. But if BaBas anything like last weekend they should win comfortably.
                  Last edited by hooke; 30th-May-2013, 09:38.

Comment

Is warburton injured? Not even in the bench. Not that I would have picked him. But surely being the captain should at least get you a spot in this game?
                    The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post
                      Is warburton injured? Not even in the bench. Not that I would have picked him. But surely being the captain should at least get you a spot in this game?
                      Picked up a knock in training, could miss the next game too.

If Hogg is supposed to be third choice 10, why pick Sexton on the bench for this game.

Comment

Warburton has a knock, when he is back I reckon Jamie will be out of contention.
                        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Sexton there because 1/2p isnt there to kick the goals. Healy and 1/2P will still be test starters I'd say
                          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Well done POC
                            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Good for POC. I predict Warburton won't last the full tour, and POC could well captain a test side again. With the few knocks and the desire to rest the finalists the side picked itself. Only discussion point was one of the 4 available second rows would have to be left out (in this case Evans). With Warburton unfit Tipuric starts and Heaslip on bench. Halfpenny is the only "available" player not in 23 and I'm surprised he went with Sexton, I agree with other poster that it is an opportunity to look at Hogg at 10 for a few mins. On the other hand Sexton needs some game time, and wouldn't be as fatigued as other Leinster or Leicester players. From an Irish bias I'm glad the Irish players in general aren't involved, as there is bound to be one or two tour ending injuries in this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X