Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quade Cooper reportedly quits Australian rugby

http://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/wa...-1226519852194

Interesting if it panes out to be true. Will be missing from the Tour next year. One could argue if that is a good thing or a bad thing for the Lions.

Talk is he may be going to NRL and the other option, overseas. Toulon here we come

I think he planned on jumping no matter the offer...
    \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
    Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by dannybzr View Post
      http://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/wa...-1226519852194

Interesting if it panes out to be true. Will be missing from the Tour next year. One could argue if that is a good thing or a bad thing for the Lions.

Talk is he may be going to NRL and the other option, overseas. Toulon here we come
      Despite the momentary pieces of magic. Ultimately he can't control a game from 10
      I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Will admit freely that I dont know a whole lot about the NRL, but a fella whose not renowned for his ability to take a slap or a tackle is this the right game for him to be moving into?

Nobody will see him, he'll be hiding 80 mins a game
        I am the million man.

Comment

Awesome player, pity the guys career has been ruined by Dingo Deans
          My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Himself and Cipriani seem to be cut from the same cloth.
            Con Artist

Comment

Re: Quade Cooper reportedly quits Australian rugby

Originally posted by Valencia View Post
              If by cloth you mean used jacks roll then I agree!
              "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Not a team player, Coward in the tackle area and a general Dick. Great highlights in attack but rugby is played over 80 minutes and players have too do more and provided no leadership or direction as a ten.
                I think Barnes is a great ten if he can stay fit. Oz have some great strike runners they just have to get direction from outhalf.
                If I was a Oz rugby fan I would be happy with this.
                When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

A very poor man's Carlos Spencer. Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia View Post
                    I wouldn´t agree with this at all... skills and attacking wise, yes.... but Cipriani´s defence and judgement has improved immeasurably in the last couple of years and he is mentally stronger now, much stronger...

Cips for Lions no 10....
                    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

A man full of ability, has unbelieveable footwork, probably the best distributor about (variety of passes at his disposal) but was more interested in social networking, slating people that went against him or questioned him.

A good mate to SBW, he'll be in the ear of the Roosters GM to get him over to them!

Comment

SBW got his good mate into something other than rugby!!

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,2...283125,00.html

Comment

I presume he won´t have to pay this if he shags off to League.....?

He was fined Aus$40,000 ($41,800) plus a further Aus$20,000 suspended for two years. The player was also slapped with a suspended three-match ban for his comments and later apologised for his behaviour.
                          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Bromance View Post
                            SBW got his good mate into something other than rugby!!

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,2...283125,00.html
                            Good move for Quade. He's ugly anyway so he'll only be uglier after it.
                            I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Quade Cooper reportedly quits Australian rugby

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
                              Good move for Quade. He's ugly anyway so he'll only be uglier after it.
                              Handsome and a rugby expert Outlaw, is there no end to your talents?

Comment

Working...
                              X