Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humpty Dumpty
    replied
    I know but a good investment for my kids inheritance !!!

Leave a comment:

• munsterdick
    replied

€213 [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img][img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Humpty Dumpty
    replied
    I have been reading the book and it is very good well worth it

Leave a comment:

• Danno
    replied
    Daecent Man [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Humpty Dumpty
    replied
    Right the book arrived this morning, and is pure class, 259 pages of a great tour all the surviving lions and all blacks have signed it, it will only increase in value over time.

Leave a comment:

• McCloud
    replied
    Should have said wrong site. Nothing to do with being 'negative'[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• seanp
    replied
    Originally posted by McCloud
    Originally posted by Point
    Originally posted by seanp

Originally posted by John123
    I spoke to an ex lion, just spoke to the author, a discount for a group...I'm sorry but it just comes across as a little disingenuous to me. I could be wrong, after all no one else has voiced opinions similar to me.

In fairness to Humpty, he has a lot of credibility in the area of Lions Rugby.

Why can't people start taking people at face value and then form an opinion. Its all over this site these days. e.g McCloud the other day when a poster was looking for advice on solpadeine amongst others.

There's nothing new in that. There would always be a wariness of a new poster no matter what site you're on.

That would be because I think this is the wrong forum for that kind of thing.

WhatBla bal bla is the wrong forum for that?

Or you just want to be negative?

Leave a comment:

• Humpty Dumpty
    replied
    How do you mean McC

Leave a comment:

• McCloud
    replied
    Originally posted by seanp

Originally posted by John123
    I spoke to an ex lion, just spoke to the author, a discount for a group...I'm sorry but it just comes across as a little disingenuous to me. I could be wrong, after all no one else has voiced opinions similar to me.

In fairness to Humpty, he has a lot of credibility in the area of Lions Rugby.

Why can't people start taking people at face value and then form an opinion. Its all over this site these days. e.g McCloud the other day when a poster was looking for advice on solpadeine amongst others.

There's nothing new in that. There would always be a wariness of a new poster no matter what site you're on.

That would be because I think this is the wrong forum for that kind of thing.

Leave a comment:

• desperate dan
    replied
    Maybe we could all chip in and buy one between us like the flags we could draw lots to see who gets to read it first wheres Glorob when you need him.

Leave a comment:

• Humpty Dumpty
    replied
    Start a whip round with the members on here they might get you a book

Leave a comment:

• Dirge
    replied
    Looks neat but i dont have 213 lying around[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Humpty Dumpty
    replied

Originally posted by dell
    Originally posted by Humpty Dumpty
    I did not think there was a withh hunt!
    A withh hunt whats that, A least it's not just me [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

No I am being pc about it [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• dell
    replied
    Originally posted by Humpty Dumpty
    A withh hunt whats that, A least it's not just me [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Humpty Dumpty
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X