• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Point
    Originally posted by seanp

Originally posted by John123
    I spoke to an ex lion, just spoke to the author, a discount for a group...I'm sorry but it just comes across as a little disingenuous to me. I could be wrong, after all no one else has voiced opinions similar to me.

In fairness to Humpty, he has a lot of credibility in the area of Lions Rugby.

Why can't people start taking people at face value and then form an opinion. Its all over this site these days. e.g McCloud the other day when a poster was looking for advice on solpadeine amongst others.

There's nothing new in that. There would always be a wariness of a new poster no matter what site you're on.

That would be because I think this is the wrong forum for that kind of thing.
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

How do you mean McC
      If a man tried to take his time on earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, I wonder what would happen to this world

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
        Originally posted by seanp

Originally posted by John123
        I spoke to an ex lion, just spoke to the author, a discount for a group...I'm sorry but it just comes across as a little disingenuous to me. I could be wrong, after all no one else has voiced opinions similar to me.

In fairness to Humpty, he has a lot of credibility in the area of Lions Rugby.

Why can't people start taking people at face value and then form an opinion. Its all over this site these days. e.g McCloud the other day when a poster was looking for advice on solpadeine amongst others.

There's nothing new in that. There would always be a wariness of a new poster no matter what site you're on.

That would be because I think this is the wrong forum for that kind of thing.

WhatBla bal bla is the wrong forum for that?

Or you just want to be negative?
        Is it only a game?
        And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Comment

Should have said wrong site. Nothing to do with being 'negative'[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Right the book arrived this morning, and is pure class, 259 pages of a great tour all the surviving lions and all blacks have signed it, it will only increase in value over time.
            If a man tried to take his time on earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, I wonder what would happen to this world

Comment

Daecent Man [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I have been reading the book and it is very good well worth it

Comment

€213 [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img][img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

I know but a good investment for my kids inheritance !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X