Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dell
    Originally posted by canine
    Humpty Dumpty obviously is,nt affected by the recession ,are you a politician by any chance
    He fell of a wall and <S&#079;NG>sused </S&#079;NG>the king and his men, did well out if it.
    It's €200 not goning to break the bank, i hoped the king and his men liked being sused, whatever that is[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img][img]smileys/smile.gif[/img], i am looking forward to getting the book though
    If a man tried to take his time on earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, I wonder what would happen to this world

Comment

Originally posted by Humpty Dumpty
      Humpty Dumpty obviously is,nt affected by the recession ,are you a politician by any chance
      He fell of a wall and <s&#079;ng>sused </font></s&#079;ng>the king and his men, did well out if it.
      It's €200 not goning to break the bank, i hoped the king and his men liked being sused, whatever that is[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img][img]smileys/smile.gif[/img], i am looking forward to getting the book though
      €200..........mmmm that's a full week on the dole. In times like this, I think €200 is outrageous! Other priorities such as feeding the kids, paying the mortgage, paying for ESB, etc etc come first I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmunster
        He fell of a wall and <S&#079;NG>sused </S&#079;NG>the king and his men, did well out if it.
        €200..........mmmm that's a full week on the dole. In times like this, I think €200 is outrageous! Other priorities such as feeding the kids, paying the mortgage, paying for ESB, etc etc come first I'm afraid.
        Well HD is right if you have the money to spare, why not! he has different priorties than you or I may have.
        To the lazy, everything is impossible. To the brave, nothing is impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmunster
          He fell of a wall and <s&#079;ng>sused </font></s&#079;ng>the king and his men, did well out if it.
          €200 a week on the dole ? should be halved, sponging feckers [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by John123
            I spoke to an ex lion, just spoke to the author, a discount for a group...I'm sorry but it just comes across as a little disingenuous to me. I could be wrong, after all no one else has voiced opinions similar to me.

In fairness to Humpty, he has a lot of credibility in the area of Lions Rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by Point

I spoke to an ex lion, just spoke to the author, a discount for a group...I'm sorry but it just comes across as a little disingenuous to me. I could be wrong, after all no one else has voiced opinions similar to me.

Why can't people start taking people at face value and then form an opinion. Its all over this site these days. e.g McCloud the other day when a poster was looking for advice on solpadeine amongst others.
              Is it only a game?
              And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Comment

Originally posted by seanp

Why can't people start taking people at face value and then form an opinion. Its all over this site these days. e.g McCloud the other day when a poster was looking for advice on solpadeine amongst others.

There's nothing new in that. There would always be a wariness of a new poster no matter what site you're on.

Comment

Thank you Point, [img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img][img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
                  If a man tried to take his time on earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, I wonder what would happen to this world

Comment

I retracted my statement Point, enough of the witch hunt.
                    \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                    Dalai Lama

Comment

I did not think there was a withh hunt!

Comment

A withh hunt whats that, A least it's not just me [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
                        To the lazy, everything is impossible. To the brave, nothing is impossible.

Comment

A withh hunt whats that, A least it's not just me [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

No I am being pc about it [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks neat but i dont have 213 lying around[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Start a whip round with the members on here they might get you a book

Comment

Maybe we could all chip in and buy one between us like the flags we could draw lots to see who gets to read it first wheres Glorob when you need him.

Comment

Working...
                                X