• Show
Clear All

• Babs (was bthequin)
    replied
    Signed for Dragons.

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    If he overtakes one of the family vehicles would that be known as a skip pass?

....gets coat

Leave a comment:

• The Outlaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
    There may be trouble ahead...
    Well its hard to imagine andy's talents extending beyond driving the skip vans

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    There may be trouble ahead...

Leave a comment:

• Huwie
    replied
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rug...in-opener.html

While London has treated Powell well, he does not find it difficult to keep in touch with his Welsh roots. Last January he bought an old rectory in Brecon, about six miles from his parents’ house, and has spent the past 12 months doing it up, filling his time on his trips back from Wasps duty.

“It is a grade two listed building that was built in 1881 and has got fishing rights in the river that runs just beside it,” Powell said.

“It is a great spot. I have done a lot of work to it over the last year and it should be ready to move into over the next six weeks.
    “With me being up in London, there has been no need to rush it. It is more of a project for me, really. It is nice to come back to where I grew up.

This will be my home for life. It has four bedrooms and a cellar and I hope to put a bar in it. There will also be plenty of land for my bulldog, Barney, to roam.

Leave a comment:

• Huwie
    replied
    Originally posted by Huwie View Post
    His family own a skip business in Brecon. - Gethin Powell Recycling

From golf carts to skip lorries.
    Originally posted by Point View Post
    A bit like Shane Byrne then ?
    Exactomongo

Leave a comment:

• Point
    replied
    Originally posted by Huwie View Post
    Could be wrong, but I think his family own a skip business in Brecon.

A bit like Shane Byrne then ?

Leave a comment:

• Huwie
    replied
    Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
    What's powell goign to do when he retires?

Seems to have no obvious skills for the real world. Could end up a a complete mess in my view unless he sorts himself out.

Has turned into a sad parody.
    His family own a skip business in Brecon. - Gethin Powell Recycling

Last edited by Huwie; 4-April-2014, 14:05.

Leave a comment:

• mr chips
    replied
    "Hi, I'm former rugby legend and greased up muscleman Andy Powell. Did someone order a pizza?"
    Bow-wow chicka-chicka wow-wow ....

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    Golf cart test driver possibly?

Leave a comment:

• The Outlaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Daithi View Post
    Whatever about him, she comes across as a complete tool. Bad enough selling your engagement ring, your ex husband's wedding suit and various memorabilia on-line, but then she poses for all these attention seeking, provocative selfies and has the lack of self awareness to moan about her ex's ego.... I mean come on!!! This woman seems totally desperate to extend her 15 minutes of fame, despite how excruciating painful it may be witnessing some of her pathetic attempts....
    What's powell goign to do when he retires?

Seems to have no obvious skills for the real world. Could end up a a complete mess in my view unless he sorts himself out.

Has turned into a sad parody.

Leave a comment:

• Daithi
    replied
    Originally posted by busby View Post
    She's a tough nut to crack if she's not falling for some of those quality lines. The one where he wants to :_skull__rvmp_by_bad all over her body is really from a deep place in his heart.

This is exhibit A to shove in the face of the "he is a Lion" brigade when discussing the merits of different players.
    Whatever about him, she comes across as a complete tool. Bad enough selling your engagement ring, your ex husband's wedding suit and various memorabilia on-line, but then she poses for all these attention seeking, provocative selfies and has the lack of self awareness to moan about her ex's ego.... I mean come on!!! This woman seems totally desperate to extend her 15 minutes of fame, despite how excruciating painful it may be witnessing some of her pathetic attempts....

Leave a comment:

• Red Hand Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by busby View Post
    She's a tough nut to crack if she's not falling for some of those quality lines. The one where he wants to :_skull__rvmp_by_bad all over her body is really from a deep place in his heart.

This is exhibit A to shove in the face of the "he is a Lion" brigade when discussing the merits of different players.
    To be fair I think if Jase Leonard was redoing his auto-biography Andy would be a shoe-in for Leonard's Drinking XV. Can't help but have a chuckle, he's a 32 and still getting on like he's just out of his teens.

Leave a comment:

• busby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    Andy like candy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X