Andy Powell???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huwie View Post
    Could be wrong, but I think his family own a skip business in Brecon.

From golf carts to skip lorries.
    A bit like Shane Byrne then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Huwie View Post
      His family own a skip business in Brecon. - Gethin Powell Recycling

From golf carts to skip lorries.
      Originally posted by Point View Post
      A bit like Shane Byrne then ?
      Exactomongo
      The axe that cuts the tree can easily forget, but the tree thats been cut will not forget.

Originally posted by the plastic paddy
      Gwan the Welsh

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rug...in-opener.html

While London has treated Powell well, he does not find it difficult to keep in touch with his Welsh roots. Last January he bought an old rectory in Brecon, about six miles from his parents’ house, and has spent the past 12 months doing it up, filling his time on his trips back from Wasps duty.

“It is a grade two listed building that was built in 1881 and has got fishing rights in the river that runs just beside it,” Powell said.

“It is a great spot. I have done a lot of work to it over the last year and it should be ready to move into over the next six weeks.
        “With me being up in London, there has been no need to rush it. It is more of a project for me, really. It is nice to come back to where I grew up.

This will be my home for life. It has four bedrooms and a cellar and I hope to put a bar in it. There will also be plenty of land for my bulldog, Barney, to roam.
        The axe that cuts the tree can easily forget, but the tree thats been cut will not forget.

Originally posted by the plastic paddy
        Gwan the Welsh

Comment

There may be trouble ahead...
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
            There may be trouble ahead...
            Well its hard to imagine andy's talents extending beyond driving the skip vans
            I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

If he overtakes one of the family vehicles would that be known as a skip pass?

....gets coat
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Signed for Dragons.
                PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!:smile2:

Comment

Working...
                X