No announcement yet.

Andy Powell???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even the smaller players are taking him down now and if a bigger player hits him he knocks the ball on.
    Last edited by McCloud; 15-June-2012, 07:47. Reason: Spam

Comment

Saw this man play for Sale in LV cup at the weekend. Hardly recognised him, must not be working as hard in the gym these days...
      \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
      Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by John123 View Post
        Saw this man play for Sale in LV cup at the weekend. Hardly recognised him, must not be working as hard in the gym these days...

smaller golf buggies oop north
        \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

Comment

I feel ashamed posting this. Oh well. Link contains a few dubious photos what may not be completely work safe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ring-eBay.html
          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Andy Powell is a mis-understood gem of a man
            My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa View Post
              Andy Powell is a mis-understood gem of a man
              He's the player that Houdini should have been.
              The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Mongo but pawn in game of life
                I am the million man.

Comment

Andy like candy
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

She's a tough nut to crack if she's not falling for some of those quality lines. The one where he wants to :_skull__rvmp_by_bad all over her body is really from a deep place in his heart.

This is exhibit A to shove in the face of the "he is a Lion" brigade when discussing the merits of different players.
                    "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Originally posted by busby View Post
                      She's a tough nut to crack if she's not falling for some of those quality lines. The one where he wants to :_skull__rvmp_by_bad all over her body is really from a deep place in his heart.

This is exhibit A to shove in the face of the "he is a Lion" brigade when discussing the merits of different players.
                      To be fair I think if Jase Leonard was redoing his auto-biography Andy would be a shoe-in for Leonard's Drinking XV. Can't help but have a chuckle, he's a 32 and still getting on like he's just out of his teens.

Comment

Originally posted by busby View Post

Whatever about him, she comes across as a complete tool. Bad enough selling your engagement ring, your ex husband's wedding suit and various memorabilia on-line, but then she poses for all these attention seeking, provocative selfies and has the lack of self awareness to moan about her ex's ego.... I mean come on!!! This woman seems totally desperate to extend her 15 minutes of fame, despite how excruciating painful it may be witnessing some of her pathetic attempts....

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Originally posted by Daithi View Post
                          Whatever about him, she comes across as a complete tool. Bad enough selling your engagement ring, your ex husband's wedding suit and various memorabilia on-line, but then she poses for all these attention seeking, provocative selfies and has the lack of self awareness to moan about her ex's ego.... I mean come on!!! This woman seems totally desperate to extend her 15 minutes of fame, despite how excruciating painful it may be witnessing some of her pathetic attempts....
                          What's powell goign to do when he retires?

Seems to have no obvious skills for the real world. Could end up a a complete mess in my view unless he sorts himself out.

Has turned into a sad parody.
                          I always knew Madigan was a closet Scrum Half. Ignore All things that suggest Continuity.

Comment

Golf cart test driver possibly?
                            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

"Hi, I'm former rugby legend and greased up muscleman Andy Powell. Did someone order a pizza?"
                              Bow-wow chicka-chicka wow-wow ....
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
                                What's powell goign to do when he retires?

Seems to have no obvious skills for the real world. Could end up a a complete mess in my view unless he sorts himself out.

Has turned into a sad parody.
                                His family own a skip business in Brecon. - Gethin Powell Recycling

From golf carts to skip lorries.
                                Last edited by Huwie; 4-April-2014, 14:05.
                                The axe that cuts the tree can easily forget, but the tree thats been cut will not forget.

Originally posted by the plastic paddy
                                Gwan the Welsh

Comment

Working...
                                X